BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Noelle
I loved this product. I've always liked EOS, but the egg shape made application odd, so the stick was awesome! The vanilla bean smelled great and didn't leave a weird flavor on my mouth. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lissa A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I've used EOS in the past and this formula is a bit better. It moisturize my lift but after a few applications. It doesn't last very long. In the bright side is not greasy.
Christie E.
This product helps keeps my lips hydrated throughout the day. With the thin packaging I can carry it anywhere. Great product and have recommended it to friends and family.
Jasmine
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love this lip balm! I have this one AND the ball version! They are so handy and they keep my lips moist throughout the day! The price usually runs for about less than $2 but I always get a pack of them, so they last for awhile.
shay m.
This product is great and keeps my lips soft for the longest time, it also adds a little shine. Not too much though, it keeps it nice and casual for any day, whether dressing up or dressing down!!
Kris F.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
This is absolutely awful. It is very grainy and goes on like fine sand paper. I have tried the little balls and they are better. Definitely not worth the money. I would use generic Chapstick first.
andrea m.
This lip balm is really great for the lips! It leaves them hydrated and feeling very smooth. Any time my lips are chapped, my solution is to apply this to moisturize them.
Stefani T.
Oceanside, CA
One of my favorite lip products. Goes on incredibly smooth and leaves a beautiful gloss that isn't thick or sticky. I love the natural vanilla scent and beautiful packaging. Soft to touch!
Paige G.
Midlothian, IL
Smells so good and left my lips hydrated, made me want to keep applying! I have really dry peeling lips and since I got this a week ago my lips have done a complete 180!!
Skyler J.
Mississppi
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I like this product it one my of my favorite chapsticks I have many eos eggs I love them I have them with me all the time they work really good I would buy more of them too there not a waste of money at all
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?