BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Keara B.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Smells and tastes fantastic!! It applies really soft onto the lips and keeps them moisturized for a decent amount of time. It was one of the more pricer chapsticks but was worth it. Recommend!!
Emilee B.
Cloquet, MN
I love this product it really softens and moisturizes my lips. 10/10. I've bought this product many times and find it useful. It's most likely the chapstick I use the most out of all brands.
Hayley P.
State College, PA
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This product goes on very smooth and stay on long and definitely helps your lips and repairs them asap. I live using this product I keep it a long with me where ever I go!
Hannah M.
Cincinnati, Ohio
This product feels smooth and melty on the lips: providing just enough shine for every day wear. My only qualm is the packaging. It easily gets dirty and the cap pops off in my purse/pool bag.
Crystal S.
I have this chapstick, love it. Like how the design is different from other chapsticks, easy off and on and twist. I use everyday during my makeup routine. Last a while!
Magdalena C.
Huntersville, NC
I love this line from EOS. The ingredients are exactly what I look in while choosing a product and I love he smell of this one. Makes my lips nice and smooth. I love it!
Julieann F.
Mission, TX
Loved it. Was smooth and light weight. No creases or chunkyness to it. Felt really good on the lips. Lasted an okay time. I didn't think it was going to work as well as it did but it was good.
Shelby M.
Really good product. Kept my lips super soft. I feel like it melted a lot easier than the regular EOS though. Lots of chap stick is melted into my car now. Liked it better than the normal just because it was in the shape of usual chap stick rather and egg like.
Angelica B.
Sacramento
I really enjoyed this lip balm ive tried the EOS eggs before n i thought they were alright but i liked this more i got the peppermint flavored one n i love the tingly fresh feeling it leaves on my lips n it does hydrate well.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
This eos lip balm is so smith and gives quick smooth results on your lips. It is so easy to use and apply. It's shape is so convenient. I am currently using this lip balm and my lips are thanking me. Plus it smells so good.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?