BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #83 in Lip Care

Kacy S.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Love the smell and it keeps my lips soft and chapped free! I think the packaging is convenient and easy enough to store in your pocket for when you are on the go!
Claire N.
Festus, MO
This chap stick is great and super smooth on my lips. My only complaint is that when i twist it up mine broke and won't go back down anymore but overall the actual chap stick is very good.
Jessica E.
Blue River, KY
Me and my kids Use this on a daily basis. My son has very sensitive skin I have to be careful on what I use but we've never have had a problem with this chapstick!
Rachel R.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
These are just the worst balms. Not moisturizing at all in my opinion. The only good thing about it is the beautiful packaging which is probably why it still sells
Ashley M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love this stuff, i usually go for my lipgloss to help my sun dried lips, but this is fantastic! I love the tingle from the mint and it doesnt leave a waxy residue
Nataly M.
west haven, CT
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love this EOS strawberry Sorbet Lip Balm! It keeps my lips hydrated and looking healthy! I definitely recommend this to everyone! I carry it with me everywhere.
kodie g.
New London, CT
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I've only tried the pomegranate one but I truly love it and always have it with me, I honestly prefer the sticks to the spheres so I was happy to see they have them.
Paige C.
New Windsor , MD
I love natural lip products that don't contain all those ingredients that cause you to keep applying. My lips stay hydrated and smooth! I definitely recommend eos!
Stephanie S.
Springfield, MA
Love how soft it is on my lip in the winter months. Works good to rejuvenate old lipsticks. Works great on my eyebrows even though it's not meant for it. my kids use it all the time.
Ashley S.
This product was okay for my lips. It would help my lips for a couple minutes and then I would find my self wanting to put more on again. The package of this product was nice and easy to clean. This chopstick also didn't come with much product in it.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?