BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Annette B.
Greenwood , IN
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Loved it! Easy to carry around and more convenient then the egg shape. Perfect for the winter made my lips soft and smooth. This is a good value and met all my expectations. Will be buying again.
Hannah D.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I love this along with pretty much all EOS products. The packaging is super cute and the overall use is amazing. It makes my lips feel great afterward and doesn't ware off after long use.
Hellen R.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Otimo para os lábios. Deixa macio, sem descascar bem corados. A embalagem é bem resistente e protege de danos e bactérias, sem contar no designe super lindo. Eu recomendo
Genna G.
Temple, TX
It smelled wonderful! I love the feeling it leaves on my lips. It has a great going on feeling and makes your lips soft. I love that its all organic ingredients that went into making it. The quality of the ingredients really shows. I recommend this 100%
Magdalena C.
Huntersville, NC
I love this line from EOS. The ingredients are exactly what I look in while choosing a product and I love he smell of this one. Makes my lips nice and smooth. I love it!
Vanessa M.
Love how it's organic and all natural first of all. It doesn't feel heavy or waxy at all and makes my lips instantly softer, moistened without being sticky. It's creamy!
Julieann F.
Mission, TX
Loved it. Was smooth and light weight. No creases or chunkyness to it. Felt really good on the lips. Lasted an okay time. I didn't think it was going to work as well as it did but it was good.
Nhi P.
Seattle, WA
I love eos lip products! The vanilla bean smells so nice! The egg shape lip balms were cute and good but the sticks are a great version that will fit in your pockets and smaller bag/clutches nicely! Would definitely continue to buy the lip balm sticks to try different scents/flavors!
Shelby M.
Really good product. Kept my lips super soft. I feel like it melted a lot easier than the regular EOS though. Lots of chap stick is melted into my car now. Liked it better than the normal just because it was in the shape of usual chap stick rather and egg like.
Kaitlyn B.
S Pittsburg, TN
I wasn't impressed by this at all. It didn't smell good, and left a bad taste in my mouth. I could find a cheaper alternative that does a better job than what this does.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?