BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #83 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
Kacy S.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Love the smell and it keeps my lips soft and chapped free! I think the packaging is convenient and easy enough to store in your pocket for when you are on the go!
Paige C.
New Windsor , MD
I love natural lip products that don't contain all those ingredients that cause you to keep applying. My lips stay hydrated and smooth! I definitely recommend eos!
Sofia A.
I think that the EOS sticks are better than their other lip products. I feel like it moisturizes better and lasts longer. Love this product and I would recommend.
Claire N.
Festus, MO
This chap stick is great and super smooth on my lips. My only complaint is that when i twist it up mine broke and won't go back down anymore but overall the actual chap stick is very good.
Joanna A.
Palmdale, CA
Love that I can have an Eos lip balm in a stick form I'm not a fan of the egg shape. This chap stock is very soothing and smells delicious. The size is great for what you pay. Totally recommend and would buy again!
Liza S.
Irving, TX
Review for: Other more...
It's very sweet and works like a charm. The packaging is pretty good as well. Got it from a dollar store. It's great for the price it comes for. Would recommend it
Gabriella M.
Nice producto.
This is a good product, I am very interested in winning it, because I like this kind of thing. I would love the product because it is something that goes with my vanity.
Daisy O.
Los Angeles, CA
Im a big fan of EOS lip balms. Its very smooth. I love the vanilla scent. Its very creamy the smell is just amazing. Its perfect for chaped lips. It leaves them smooth like new lips.
Thay C.
Amaria provar uns desses produtos e ficar maravilhosa como muitos que conheço tem essa experiência maravilhosa ,pensa em uma pessoa apaixonada por maquiagens e produtos de pele ,sou eu
Aspyn L.
Atwater
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Not only does it smell good but it tastes good as well! It keeps my lips smooth and soft but not sticky, giving me optimum moisturization without the gooey hassle!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?