BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Brandy R.
Mentor, OH
I love this Product! Tastes very good compared to a lot of other brands, it's wonderful, I've actually noticed softer lips while using this product daily for a week, it works well on chapped dry gross lips , it exfoliates pretty well, it smells and tastes great, it's non greasy, again compared to other brands, it doesn't smudge all over or stain your lips a weird color, it's dependable, cost effective, - and lasts awhile in its sphere of a container, it's fits in a lot of different purses and is dutiable. I would definitely recommend it to everyone even Men! Because its just lovely smelling, tasting
Savannah H.
One of my favorite eos products it's so creamy and makes my lips super soft. Afterwords the taste is amazing and really keeps my lips soft and moistureizd all day long. Although it is a great product I would not buy it again because it does make my lips chapped the next day.
Justine H.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I love this brand. The chapstick is great quality and very y helpful. It's easy to apply and lasts like a typical chapstick. It definitely met my expectations. I was very pleased and loved the scent. I would rebuy this!!
laylonie k.
Mckinney, TX
It smell's really good. It was cold outside and as soon as i put it on my lips were smoother. It was long lasting. I use it almost every day, repeat user. It met my expectations. i really love it.
Andraya T.
I love the ingredients that are in it and I'm so glad that they came out with stick version, as it makes it easier to apply and keep anywhere like my purse or pocket. My favorite one is the vanilla because I love the smell of it! this chapstick makes my lips so soft!
Raeven B.
I love love love this product when I first bought I was super excited it keeps your lips moisturized and soft and soft it doesn't last all day and you will have to reapply it at one point in time but it's amazing
Leen A.
Kent, OH
I like it but honestly when I bought mine it didn't work very well and I'm a repeat user but it still didn't really help my lips even though it made them very soft I bought mine from Walmart I think and I would not buy it again but some people it works for them but for me it didn't
Tamera F.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I received a tube of Eos pomegranate lip balm as a stocking stuffer.  I probably wouldn't have purchased this flavor for myself, but I love it!  It's got a very light flavor, and like other Eos products, goes on smoothly and protects my lips well against chapping.
Maria D.
Chandler, AZ
It had a good flavor, but it didn't quite keep my lips chapped for a long time. I had to reapply every 30-45 minutes. It wasn't super pricey but I definitely wouldn't buy again. melts very easily.
Jordyn M.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This product is great! I have purchased this at ulta & walmart before. It is very easy to apply to lips and to use! The price could be a little cheaper but it is still great! Would deff buy again!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?