BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
Michelle F.
Castro Valley, CA
I felt that it moisturized my lips but I needed to continue to reapply it constantly. I would recommend the product but just know about the reapplication. I bought this product at Walmart, Target, or any drugstore. The product is somewhat long lasting.
Ashton B.
Dublin, OH
This is my all time favorite chapstick! It goes on so smoothly and leaves my lips feeling amazing. My husband and kids even use it all the time. We highly recommend this one to everyone!
Livv H.
Gonzales, LA
This product is super great!! I live for it! It is definitely a must have! BUY IT!! I have all of the eos products and it is a very great company! Me and my friend call them eggos lol
Mallory H.
This lip balm is so insanely affordable! It smells lovely, like vanilla and it really does make your lips feel moisturized, smooth, and super soft. Highly recommend!
Amy L.
Huntsville, AL
Love EOS but it was always so bulky in the egg shaped container. This stick is perfect!  I can keep it in my purses or my pocket at all times. The tube lasts just as long as the rounder container. I found it at Kohls and I would definitely buy it again.
Marylou B.
I adore my vanilla eos chapstick! After just a couple of seconds give or take 10 it has my lips so soft and ready to apply my lipstick and or lipstick. And doesn't get all gross looking.
Angie C.
These are super buttery. They are the best but bombs I have ever used and they leave your lips feeling soft and white stripe. I highly recommend that you guys get these because they are affordable and I think they are better formula than the actual EOS
Alexandra A.
The perfect balm for dry lips. And it smells yummy. I keep one in my car at all times. My kids and hubby use it too, lol. My kids use it mostly for the smell/taste.
I love this product so much that I keep in on hand constantly. This product has a great price for the quality. I am a repeat user when it comes to this product. This product is great but not too long lasting. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
Annika W.
Saint Paul
I love this product I have multiple of them. I love the scents and the formula. It's very easy to use and apply. I like how compact and sturdy the packaging is. I would definitely buy these again. They are pretty cheap not as cheap as some other brands.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?