BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Alicia C.
At first when I applied it, it actually goes on pretty smooth and I can feel the moisture But after 15 minutes or so my lips actually feel more chaped then before so Im having to reapply it multiple times
Aimee L.
Greenville, AL
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love EOS Lip Balms and the new design in a tube is much more reasonable for my lifestyle. The balm itself is soft, and non-greasy, leaving my lips feeling smoothe and hydrated!
Rose E.
I bought this for my daughter and tried it a few times myself. I do like it, it does what it's supposed to do. I did notice it wears off quickly so you got to keep reapplying it.
Lindsey E.
New Baltimore, MI
I love this so much more than the egg shaped balm, which almost felt unnatural to me. This fits perfectly into the side pocket of my purse, and makes my lips feel soft and moist.
Daniella C.
Miami
This product leaves your lips hydrated and moist I have big lips and I hate putting chapstick so my lips were chap but after using this product for a week my lips were so soft .
Courtney L.
Champaign, IL
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Love the taste and smell! Doesn't leave a weird tint to the lips like some colored chapsticks, goes on clear. Works like magic! Super soothing and gives the lips great mouisture
Angelica B.
Absolutley LOVE this product!! Insanely moisturizing and smells SO phenomenal, and also lasts a pretty long time for a chapstick! Not too waxy feeling either. The price is great too, I believe I got 2 for under $5. Best chapstick hands down!
Lindsey B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The EOS Tube chap-stick is more convenient then the traditional egg shape. Smooth appliance and easy storage. Sometimes leaves lips slightly dry after long periods of use.
Magali C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this lip balm because it is in the flavor blueberry acai and it feels really light and hydrating on the lips. It also is very helpful when removing dead skin on the lips.
Alysia K.
South Bend , IN
Wonderful lip balm! Keeps your lips smooth and silky, wonderful smell and taste. Packaging is great, feel like this lasts a long time! This is great value for the money. It was my first purchase for this brand and I will definitely be getting more and recommending to my friends!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?