BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Magdalena C.
Huntersville, NC
I love this line from EOS. The ingredients are exactly what I look in while choosing a product and I love he smell of this one. Makes my lips nice and smooth. I love it!
Crystal S.
I have this chapstick, love it. Like how the design is different from other chapsticks, easy off and on and twist. I use everyday during my makeup routine. Last a while!
Hayley P.
State College, PA
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This product goes on very smooth and stay on long and definitely helps your lips and repairs them asap. I live using this product I keep it a long with me where ever I go!
Angelica B.
Sacramento
I really enjoyed this lip balm ive tried the EOS eggs before n i thought they were alright but i liked this more i got the peppermint flavored one n i love the tingly fresh feeling it leaves on my lips n it does hydrate well.
Madi H.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the best thing i have found to repair cracked dry lips. When your lips get dry this is a great product to keep them moisturized and healthy. This made my lips go from dry to nice and moisturized. I recommend this product because of the high quality
Julieann F.
Mission, TX
Loved it. Was smooth and light weight. No creases or chunkyness to it. Felt really good on the lips. Lasted an okay time. I didn't think it was going to work as well as it did but it was good.
Kimberly B.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
These are awesome! I love how they've been put into stick form! It's easier for me to take it on the go, I love the sweet mint flavor it's my favorite! These leave my lips feeling super soft and luxurious
Vanessa M.
Love how it's organic and all natural first of all. It doesn't feel heavy or waxy at all and makes my lips instantly softer, moistened without being sticky. It's creamy!
Tamara J.
Cary, NC
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Definitely my ultimate chapstick repurchase! I will continue to purchase until they stop selling!! But I highly doubt they will ever stop selling these amazing products!
Danielle A.
Cypress, TX
These are so much better than the egg ones. Better packaging, and I dont know if it is different product or not, but this one does not dry my lips out like the egg one.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?