BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Thailyanis D.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
The smell of this lip balm is good. It makes you think about what it would taste like. It is very very moisturizing and easy to apply . I love it because of how smoothly it applies.
Emma R.
I was given these as a gift by my boyfriend's mom, and I am a fan! I've used the EOS round balms in the past, but not the stick forms.  They're very soft and easy on the lips.  When I buy products, I look for cruelty free and I do not believe these are which is a downfall.
Lisbeth G.
Relieved my chapped lips after a trip to New York it's very long lasting up to 2 hours the prices is very affordable for what it is , it's super easy to apply and use I would definitely buy this products again
Fabiola R.
I have tried this Chapstick and I love just how smoothly it was when applying reminds me of one of my favorite Chapstick's a little time lasted a long time and would buy it again because I love that I'll come
Emalee O.
Parma
Love how sleek and compact it is! I loved this chapstick and im picky about chapsticks! The smells/flavors are great and they really help. Definitely would recommend and buy again!
Dane D.
Idaho Falls, ID
I absolutely love the eos Organic Lip Balm Stick. It is long lasting and just as amazing as the original lip balm spheres. I will definitely be purchasing another one from Ulta when my current one runs out.
Rosa H.
Houma, LA
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
EOS pomegranate is one of my favorite.  It last for a long period of time and it is something that I always carry in my purse.  I like how it smell.   Love the brand
Stephenie V.
Love this product. The only negative comment I have is that it's not something that can be used multiple times a day, day after day because it leaves your lips feeling weird. But the occasional use is perfect.
Micaela S.
I have been using this for about 6 months and it is amazing. I have the mint one. First of all, it smells fabulous. Second, it makes my lips feel so soft and soothes them. I would definitely recommend.eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Haley M.
jacksonvilla
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I highly recommend this product! It is very smooth to the touch and glides on quickly and evenly. You're lips will be back to normal in no time! And the scent/flavor is amazing!!!!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?