BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Parker P.
I've always liked EOS formula but not been a fan of the round shape, so the stick is great for me. The formula is soft and feels natural on, and it smells amazing. I use it every day.
Brittney T.
Murray
I looooooove this chapstick so much. My lips were cracked and chapped all the time. So i bought 2 of these, the light blue ones (mint) and it made my lips so soft to touch. I love eos
Jamie A.
Jacksonville, FL
Love the stick version of this product.  I like that it's easy to store, not as big and bulky as the round versions.  I found mine at a local drug store for a reasonable cost.  Sometimes the fragrance can be too much.  But all in all it's not bad.  I would repurchase.
Isabel V.
San Tan Valley
The new gape is perfect the ball was always in the way of having it in my pocket or when I went out w nothing but a pocket to hold things so the stick really helped and made it more usable while doing everyday things
Haley B.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Other more...
Lasts a really long time! It was a bit on the expensive side but it's later so long and I love the way it makes my lips feel! Easy to apply and lasts hours! I would recommend this!
Avery C.
Overland Park
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Love the packaging, scent, etc but i don't love actually using it. I like a more moisturizing lip balm and this just felt kind of greasy. Besides the texture, it's a great product.
Haley M.
jacksonvilla
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I highly recommend this product! It is very smooth to the touch and glides on quickly and evenly. You're lips will be back to normal in no time! And the scent/flavor is amazing!!!!
Caitlin R.
Whitwell,TN
OMG I am absolutely in love with is stuff. it is the bomb diggity. my holy grail .my everything.. I have really dry lips and this stuff I tell you it will keep your lips sooo soft.
Alex M.
I absolutely love this! It soothes my lips and protects them from the sun. I've used it before and will continue. It lasts me all day and very easy to apply. Will be again and again. I recommend it to everyone
Isaura L.
This is so far one of my favorite chapsticks ever and it helped me on my chapped lips hydrated them very good and it lasts pretty long so it's a good deal and it's very easy to put on just put it on your lips I really recommend this for others it's really moisturizing and also taste good.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?