BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #58 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Aaron H.
I really loved this chap stick. I bought the pink one and the flavor was amazing I had to restrain myself from eating it. eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Shaina C.
Sturgis, SD
This balm lives in my purse! It is super hydrating, smells great, and is soft and luscious on my lips! Add the fact that it is organic and you have a win in my book!
Michelle F.
Castro Valley, CA
I felt that it moisturized my lips but I needed to continue to reapply it constantly. I would recommend the product but just know about the reapplication. I bought this product at Walmart, Target, or any drugstore. The product is somewhat long lasting.
Amy L.
Huntsville, AL
Love EOS but it was always so bulky in the egg shaped container. This stick is perfect!  I can keep it in my purses or my pocket at all times. The tube lasts just as long as the rounder container. I found it at Kohls and I would definitely buy it again.
Raquel S.
Harlingen
This product leaves ur lips super soft. Great for traveling and a great lip balm before applying any lipstick or matte liquid lipstick. EOS creates great lip balms.
Livv H.
Gonzales, LA
This product is super great!! I live for it! It is definitely a must have! BUY IT!! I have all of the eos products and it is a very great company! Me and my friend call them eggos lol
Mallory H.
This lip balm is so insanely affordable! It smells lovely, like vanilla and it really does make your lips feel moisturized, smooth, and super soft. Highly recommend!
I love this product so much that I keep in on hand constantly. This product has a great price for the quality. I am a repeat user when it comes to this product. This product is great but not too long lasting. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
Ashton B.
Dublin, OH
This is my all time favorite chapstick! It goes on so smoothly and leaves my lips feeling amazing. My husband and kids even use it all the time. We highly recommend this one to everyone!
Annika W.
Saint Paul
I love this product I have multiple of them. I love the scents and the formula. It's very easy to use and apply. I like how compact and sturdy the packaging is. I would definitely buy these again. They are pretty cheap not as cheap as some other brands.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?