BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Nicolette D.
Surprise , AZ
I like this EOS better than I like the ball EOS chapsticks because it's easier to store in a pocket or wallet. The vanilla bean feels hydrating on your lips but I feel like the product has a tendency to melt quickly.
Sydney L.
Buffalo, NY
eos organic lip balm stick is my go to. I have to use it every single morning and night and it has been that way for years. I can't always count on it to make my lips soft and it continues to make my lips soft throughout the day without having to reapply every 20 minutes. Would highly recommend!
Gloria L.
Trenton, NJ
I love the smell and feel of this chapstick! The packaging is so much easier to fit right into my pocket unlike the sphere shaped ones. Not very long lasting but I would definitely buy again! Highly recommend solely on smell and feel!
Kate M.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
EOS goes on smooth and lasts for hours without dire need of reapplying. I love the vanilla flavor, and the only thing that I dislike about EOS is the round packaging so this was a great alternative for convenience!
Victoria V.
Woodbridge, VA
I'm not always a fan of EOS products, but this lip balm is quite nice. The lip balm is a good value with pleasant packaging. It doesn't last as long as trusty Vaseline, but still works great. I would buy it again.
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Loved the eggs that I was sent from Influenster so I tried the stick. And it's more convenient to keep in my pocket at work and makes my lips super soft. If you like the eggs try these
BRITTANY W.
Valrico, FL
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Eos lip balm in the tube is one of my gotos. The packaging is super convenient compared to the round ball. It makes my lips smooth and hydrated. The smell is great. I would repurchase.
corrine p.
staten island, NY
Im personally not a fan of the egg shaped EOS lip balms because I feel the packaging collects dust, these however are sleek, easy to carry in a small purse and have an amazing formula!
Doreen A.
Voorhees, NJ
The container is nice but it wasnt the best, its one of those where it the lip balm wont go down after u bring it up. Overall, the formulation of the product is really good. I love it!
Amanda H.
Bronx, NY
I'm so glad EOS brought out a lip balm in stick form! It's easier for me to carry around; place inside my pocket & im good to go without that bulk from the sphere. Definitely a holy grail for me :)
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?