BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Caceti D.
Review for: Other more...
This lip balm smells fantastic and comes in a tube that is easy to open. However, it doesn't last very long and my lips don't feel very smooth after having it on for a long time. I have a tube now but if I run out I probably wouldn't buy this again.
MaryAnna K.
Seymour, TN
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
The best lip balm, I have always had dry chapped lips but this helps so much. I have a hard time keeping them moisturized in the winter but these are always my go to. I always apply this before apply matte lipstick to keep my lips from drying out.
Lauren M.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I like the packaging the plastic is strong and sturdy enough to be stepped on by accident several times without being bent! it also makes a clicking sound when the cap is on correctly. Good product designs looks much nicer than regular chapsticks.
🌸🌺Molly G.
Godfrey
I have this product in my purse, my tennis bag, and my room I love it! It’s so smooth and doesn’t leave the white residue like the ball shaped EOS. Plus it fits better in places in the stick form. I got for Christmas and will definitely buy again.
Madhu P.
Nothing is better than fixing cracked lips like eos. It look like you have nothing on your lips and all natural but if you have been using lot of lipstick and lot of lip gloss my tip would be to buy this to fix cracked lips.
The M.
Indianapolis
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
This product is okay in my opinion. It’s convenient to just slip into my purse and not have it be too bulky. It mostly met my expectations. It was stiff and thick on my lips but it was moisturizing. I would recommend if you like thick lip balms.
Ivy P.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used this for a month and threw it out due to it leaving white film on my lips as it stays on the lips. Love the smell of Vanilla but if I were to choose over EOS lip balms to keep, I would keep the one in a form of a ball, not this stick.
Laura D.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
This lip balm is fantastic. This lip balm leaves your lips really smooth and shiny and lasts a while after you apply it. This mint one leaves a cool sensation on your lips after you apply it; it feels refreshing. And the flavor tastes sweet. You can purchase this balm anywhere. I would high recommend this lip balm for a day to day use.
Sam G.
I have the strawberry one and love it. I have it in my backpack for school and use it all the time. EOS has one of my favorite lip balm formulas and it really has made a big difference in my lip and the shape is better than the original egg.
Ashley P.
Lockhart
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I love the smell of the mint! I like that it’s in stick form and not the bulky ball that eos is known for. This is what I use year round to keep my lips moisturized and shiny. The mint also gives off a nice smell and leaves a little tingle.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?