BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #54 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Lexi S.
Love this product! Keeps my lips smooth and perfect during those dry seasons. eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm I bought this product at Walgreens. I would recommend this to others.
Lucy H.
United States
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I’m going to be very truthful it is amazing!! It felt so soothing and nice comes very handy when traveling you can just stick it in you pocket when in a rush smells fantastic also feels great in the wind
lindsay s.
colorado springs
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Good size and keeps your lips moisturizer. Not too expensive and gives you a good amount of product for the price. I've used the round ones in the past and liked them. I would definitely but again. 10/10
Emily C.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I lovveeeeee this product!!! I use it almost every single day and makes my lips feel so soft and nice! It's a staple in my morning routine and I plan on buying so many more!
Avry H.
This eos is my favorite of all of them it feels very moisturizing on the lips! It's not too greasy and it leaves you with a very glossy lip after applying. I love that look because it looks so effortless
Kezia R.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Pretty basic. I like the flavor/scent but it doesn't seem to really penetrate the skin. If I wipe it off my lips are back to feeling chapped a few minutes later. Can't really complain since it's not that much different from the round ball shapes balms they're so known for.
Lyana P.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I was happy that EOS came out with a slightly more convenient packaging option instead of the traditional EOS egg. The product was the same formula as the original EOS and overall I had zero complaints!
Elizabeth A.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I use this lip balm after using my plumping gloss. I like that the mint keeps my lips plump longer and gives me a little more natural color. It keeps my lips soft and lasts all day.
Abby S.
This made my lips really soft and kept them quenched all day! The packaging is nice, I like how easy it is to open and apply. It would last all day and didn't get sticky. I highly recommend it to others!
Lauren I.
Gulfport , MS
Love that there is now a stick form of this awesome lip balm! I always put it on before doing my makeup and it keeps my lips hydrated throughout the day without being greasy!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?