Doreen A.
Voorhees, NJ
The container is nice but it wasnt the best, its one of those where it the lip balm wont go down after u bring it up. Overall, the formulation of the product is really good. I love it!
Micaiah H.
Bradenton, FL
I was so excited to find that EOS made sticks. That way I can carry it in my pocket, still have a lot of product, and not have a weird sphere thing in my back pocket. The vanilla smell is very natural smelling and is very light and pleasant to smell.
Jeniffer J.
smells great, does its job and what it claims. easy to use and doesnt have that weird after taste some chapsticks tend to have. bought the two pack of this from target and used them both till they were done. definitely recommend to others.
Valrico, FL
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Eos lip balm in the tube is one of my gotos. The packaging is super convenient compared to the round ball. It makes my lips smooth and hydrated. The smell is great. I would repurchase.
Victoria V.
Woodbridge, VA
I'm not always a fan of EOS products, but this lip balm is quite nice. The lip balm is a good value with pleasant packaging. It doesn't last as long as trusty Vaseline, but still works great. I would buy it again.
Sydney L.
Dothan , AL
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Loved the eggs that I was sent from Influenster so I tried the stick. And it's more convenient to keep in my pocket at work and makes my lips super soft. If you like the eggs try these
Sarah R.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
EOS is my favorite lip balm. It's light and I don't have to put it on over and over even though I want to because it tastes and smells great. I've used it for about two years. I always buy the eggs when I see them.
Trishna P.
Kennesaw, GA
This chapstick is great. I like it better compared to the originally packaging because it is easy to carry around and slip in your pocket or the pocket in your purse. Its super hydrating and lasts for hours. I definitely will be sticking to this chapstick!
Isabel P.
Del Valle, TX
I love the mint one because it smells good and makes my lift soft and kissable it's easy to just put it in your purse and put it on when your lips feel dry I definitely reccomand this product
corrine p.
staten island, NY
Im personally not a fan of the egg shaped EOS lip balms because I feel the packaging collects dust, these however are sleek, easy to carry in a small purse and have an amazing formula!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?