BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Katie L.
This is small and easy to take with you. It kept my lips hydrated most of the day. Made my lips feel soft,hides fine lined on the lips. This product is affordable. I have already told my mom about this and she loves it as well
Rachel G.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
This lip balm is pretty good! I feel that it leaves my lips softer, however, I love when lip balms leave my lips tingly and fresh feeling, and this one doesn't do that.
Abbie S.
I have enjoyed this chapstick so far! I love the vanilla scent and I love how sleek the packaging is. It's very thin so it's easier to fit in a pocket or clutch than the other eos chapsticks. Yes, I have used more hydrating chapsticks but this one does it's job!
Fraser-Ann A.
This is my go to lip balm. I keep one in my car, one in my purse, and one at home at all times. Keeps my lips baby soft! And they taste good too! The Vanilla and Strawberry ones are my favorite!
Genesis S.
It's an amazing product it last long and it's so smooth I love it .Its packaging is to cute and simply original .I buy this product at Target but they also have it at other local drugstores. I would recommend it for everyone!!
Paula L.
It feels great on the lips and it smells amazing .They come in so many differwnt smells/flavors , they are bigger in suze from tge usual chapstick anf it is supper worth it and affordable. The best part about this is that it is not animal tested and it is organic!
Lauren F.
Parkland, FL
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love the scent of this chapstick. All the young kids are using it. This is more of a everyday fun chap stick to put on than something from a dermatologists office. It will help chapped lips but not severe cases. I would definately recommend this brand to others!
Abby C.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
This form of chap stick I found was easier to apply than the egg form. It also smells amazing and leaves your lips feeling amazing. The nob where you twist to get more product however broke on me and I was unable to twist it.
Mary K.
Erie, PA
Review for: Sweet Mint, Vanilla Bean more...
I love this! Yes it’s a trend but for me it works phenomenally. The mint it my favorite it helps mask your breath if it stinks a little, and that’s just a plus. EOS and Vaseline are my go to’s!
Liz F.
Ferndale, MI
Love this lip balm. Goes on smooth and really hydrates my lips. Only downside- im not a huge fan of the flavor. For me, it has a weird taste if I happen to get some in my mouth (which is inevitable!) but i still use it under whatever lip color I chose for the day.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?