BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Raquel M.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I like this product. It was sold in a two pack and I got it for under 2 dollars. You can't beat that!! Purchased it at Walmart. It is very easy to apply and goes on super smooth. Stay fairly well. I use it a t night before I got to bed. My lips always get super dry during the nite.
Jessica S.
Massena, NY
I've used EOS's bulb and this stick and both are amazing but for on the go (fits in my pocket better!) I love the stick! Their lip balms are so smooth and smell so good without being over powering! Keeps my lips moisturized for a long time!
Morgan T.
I seriously love this stuff. I put it on my lips repetitively throughout my day and have yet to be disappointed. My lips are 100% moisturized. Very nice packaging and I would definitely buy again with no hesitation.
iris h.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
it moisturizes well at first, but i found it to actually dry out my lips, weirdly enough. my lips began to crack and dried out very fast which theyd never done before as i used this. wouldnt recommend it.
krista m.
mesa
Great Product! I was searching for a lip balm that did not contain a bunch of junk specifically for my two year old daughter (and myself as well). I love this lip balm because it is organic and smells delicious. We love the vanilla bean balm! I would definitely recommend to others!
Meghan R.
Cheshire, CT
The vanilla bean lip balm stick from EOS is great! I love it so much more than the spheres! Very moisturizing, nourishing and deliciously scented, and more practical packaging!! Recommend. Pretty affordable as well, only a few dollars!!
Jazlynn B.
Floresville
This is by far my favorite lip balm ever! It leaves your lips super soft, looking great and the sent is wonderful. I would totally recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap, yet great working lip balm.
Bekki Z.
Horicon, WI
I loved the eos pods when they first came out and the stick version is not disappointing. My favorite flavor is vanilla; I've always got a stick on hand. The flavor is wonderful and it does an amazing job!
Morgan S.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I immediately fell in love with this product! I liked it even better and the eos ball ones because those would eventually get gross for me and not hydrate my lips. But the stick form has never made me disappointed and I will not stop buying them!
Becca C.
South Point, OH
i LOVE EOS formula sooo much! however the original packaging was always too bulky for me. it made me so happy to see it in the stock formula. makes my lips so soft! love the vanilla! 10/10 would recommend.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?