BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #58 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Gabby S.
This is such a moisturizing chapstick. I struggle with finding chapstick that actually helps my lips, but this one exceeded my expectations. My lips didn't feel sticky or heavy with product, it was a light product with a lot of moisture. I would recommend to others.
Barbara R.
Markleville
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This is my go to lip balm. Vanilla is my favorite. I like the tube better than the egg. Its easier to apply than the egg shaped one. It last a good while for me. It don't leave my lips feeling dry when it does start wearing off. I use this balm all the time.
Lara D.
I use the pomegranate flavor and it's basically my favorite lip balm ever. It's not too pricey, it's more compact that the balls Eos has, and it moisturizers like nothing else I've ever found.
Liz F.
Ferndale, MI
Love this lip balm. Goes on smooth and really hydrates my lips. Only downside- im not a huge fan of the flavor. For me, it has a weird taste if I happen to get some in my mouth (which is inevitable!) but i still use it under whatever lip color I chose for the day.
Mary K.
Erie, PA
Review for: Sweet Mint, Vanilla Bean more...
I love this! Yes it’s a trend but for me it works phenomenally. The mint it my favorite it helps mask your breath if it stinks a little, and that’s just a plus. EOS and Vaseline are my go to’s!
Paula L.
It feels great on the lips and it smells amazing .They come in so many differwnt smells/flavors , they are bigger in suze from tge usual chapstick anf it is supper worth it and affordable. The best part about this is that it is not animal tested and it is organic!
Melissa S.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Love the EOS lip balms, putting them in a stick form makes it easy for me to keep them in my pocket at work or in my bag. The packaging is nice and compact but still holds a lot of product. The balm is soft and moisturizing and smells nice, I have repurchased multiple times and plan on continuing to do so.
aj l.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
Love this lip balm! It is very moisturizing and has a pleasant light fruity scent. It is very emollient but not at all greasy or sticky. I use it at night before I go to bed after I moisturize my face and it is easy to open even if my hands are a bit slippery!
Taylor S.
The EOS Vanilla Lip Balm stick smells amazing and keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day. This is my second time buying this product. I bought it at target. It is a pretty good value for the price. I would recommend.
Lauren M.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
It's the best. I love this. Perfect scent, flavor, and any price is worth it. Seriously. It's the perfect lip balm - I bought mine in January and still use it! I would definitely buy it again.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?