BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
Victoria L.
Tampa , FL
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Love love love this stuff ! First off the traditional stick shape is ideal over the sphere. Second it’s a key part when using matte lipsticks that may become dry or cracked over multiple applications .
Miriah D.
LOVE this lip balm! It’s my go to and wear it every day and every night! I’ve been using this product over 2 years! It’s easy to apply and last a while especially how often I use it. I usually buy 2 at a time because it a great price!
Emily T.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
The scent smells good & I love that it's not sticky when you apply it. When I rub my lips together they are smooth. Even when you like your lips, it tastes fruity which is a plus. I would prefer it if it wasn't so bulky in my purse. I would definitely by it again in a tube.
Caitlin G.
This chapstick is amazing! It's so smooth and moisturizing. The packaging is really nice and easy to tuck anywhere. I picked this up at Ulta in the like waiting to check out and it exceeded my expectations. I will definitely buy again.
Elena G.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This product worked great for me because it didn't irritate my lips like other chap sticks and had a wonderful scent! The price was not high for the value I gained form it. 9/10 would recommend!
Amy A.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I've tried this product multiple times and it always leaves my lips with dead skin after it wears off. Almost like an exfoliate. Yes they feel smooth but having to deal with the dead skin is annoying.
Gina G.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This Chapstick is very moisturizing and refreshing, but I wish it didn't burn whenever I put it on, I thought it was just because I had chaplets but it happens every time I use it and it burns my lips
gracie s.
Baton Rouge
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I am in love with this product. I prefer this shape of chapstick as opposed to the rounded shape. It is very easy to apply. It definitely met my expectations. I would buy this product again and i will continue to use it daily.
Isabelle H.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I purchased the pink one and it smells amazing. Not only is it extremely soft on the lips, but for the price, it can't be beat. I've bought it multiple times and will continue to buy and recommend it!
Stephanie
This product is very soothing to the lips. I've used this product once and it has lasted me a long time so far. It comes in a package of 2 which is amazing so you can have one with you and one at home. I will definitely buy again.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?