BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Kate C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Very moisturizing and lasts a long time! the scent is delicious and is very easy to apply and use. The slim packaging fits most places. It met all of my expectations, especially the packaging. it is in a slim-package. I would highly recommend.
Leann N.
I love all things EOS but this one is my favorite. I love that it's thinner than the eggs so it easily fits into smaller bags unlike the original egg shapes. Leaves my lips super smooth and helps with chapping!
Jadyn H.
I believe that the application of the stick is a lot easier then the Eos normal circle shape making it really convenient! It's so smooth on ur lips and it lasts for a long time making ur lips feel soft and smooth
Donita S.
Lima, OH
Well this is the only chaps ticket that won't give me soars on my lips but it smells really good I like the tubing and it very smooth to put on and I washed it and it was just fine
PaJai T.
I have the mint one and I love it! It makes my lips feel hydrated and gives it a fresh/cooling feel. The packaging is nice and convenient. I bought mine at Kohls and feel that it keeps my lips moisturized pretty long. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a chapstick to keep those lips hydrated!
cecilia b.
It felt good on my lips for a warm and healing feeling its compact and easy to carry it around. i purchased it at ultra for about five dollars for two sticks it met my expectations for such a great price it keeps your lips moisturized for a couple hours and I would most definitely buy again!
Meredith K.
OMAHA, NE
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love using eos. The smooth feeling you get at application remains with you for hours. It also hydrates your lips so you don't feel the need to be continuously reapplying. The taste is fresh and not overpowering. One of my favorite beauty go-tos!
I love the regular EOS egg shaped chap sticks, but they are not very handy to keep in your pocket. When I saw these they were perfect for my pocket at work. The same great EOS in different packaging. I would definitely recommend having them.
Shellie R.
Friendswood, TX
Let me start with the scent, I love it! It is very moisturizing, and I love leaving it on my nightstand. I also use it at work as a nurse my lips get dry quickly. It is an excellent value and a good everyday chapstick. I would buy it again.
Drucilla L.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
This is a great lip balm. It is extremely moisturizing and gives a bit of a sheen to your lips. It smells nice and it lasts a good while. I have repurchased several times. I wish there was a watermelon scent!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?