BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Renée J.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love the EOS stick! I had previously tried the sphere, but I have enjoyed the stick much better as I think you get more out of it. It's great quality at a great price. I have bought this product multiple times and I intend to buy more when I run out!
Kayla G.
Fort Worth, TX
This product had a great scent, and a nice smooth texture, I actually really love EOS products in general and feel like this definitely lived up to the standard. I got it at Walmart, and it was worth paying a little more for the product. Would buy again
Kacey C.
Magnolia, TX
I just purchased this and I can't seem to put it down. I have one in my wallet and in my back pack... super long lasting, and for you accidentally taste its actually decent and goes on so easily. Will be buying again
kayli h.
Broken Arrow, OK
Smells amazing and also keeps my lips hydrated and soft all year long. I love how this brand is sold in many places, i bought mine at target. The packaging of the item itself i very sturdy, along with all eos products i have tried. I will continue to buy this product until my lips don't need it :)
Astrid C.
Hidalgo, TX
This product feels great , goes on smoothly and fresh ... but the biggest downside is that it will stick anything that gets close to your mouth and with time it will make you feel like you have grease on the lips
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
I gave this three-star because I preferred the egg shape model just because it gives you more product for your money, I gave this a try and the only problem that I had with that was that it was less product, but overall you get the same smooth lips that you get from previous product that they have!
Deborah M.
I love this product, it doesn't leave an oily feeling on your lips and it lasts for hours! I didn't expect it to be as good as some of my higher end chap sticks. It's so easy to use and I would definitely buy it again! I've got a backup ready to go now!
Mary Kate Z.
Review for: Other more...
Moisturizes your lips and does exactly what you expect it do it. Plus I prefer this stick packaging way more than the original EOS ball. It's much more convenient to pack in my purse and to use. Love love love this.
Cherry T.
Sedalia
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
This is my absolute FAV.O.RITE lip balm. Not only do I like the packaging, I love the taste, scent, and mostly because it makes my lips baby soft. I use it often, even under my liquid lipsticks. It's DA BOMB, BABY!!
Maylee T.
I had purchased this product as a last resort and it surprised me. It was the mint version and it smelled sweet and it was certainly comfortable on my lips. As well as not taking away my natural color from my lips.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?