BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Heather P.
Eos smooth stick is easy to put on. It might not be as fun as the ball but it works just as good! A lot of chap sticks that I have worn previously, have left a weird grainy texture to my lips after an hour. This however, doesn't. And it smells amaaaaazing!
Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
This product is definitely a major GOTO. You get your money's worth for sure! It keeps my lips so soft and hydrated all day. It's a cute soft yellow cream color and it's so simple. I buy a new practically every month!
Renée J.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love the EOS stick! I had previously tried the sphere, but I have enjoyed the stick much better as I think you get more out of it. It's great quality at a great price. I have bought this product multiple times and I intend to buy more when I run out!
mallory D.
THIS LIPBALM IS SOOO GOOD. I have always  been a fan of EOS lip balm and I have always used it. I purchased this product because the packaging seemed more practical than the normal circle shaped I was really impressed with the formula of this because it felt different than the others I really liked it though and I will definitely buy this product again
kayli h.
Broken Arrow, OK
Smells amazing and also keeps my lips hydrated and soft all year long. I love how this brand is sold in many places, i bought mine at target. The packaging of the item itself i very sturdy, along with all eos products i have tried. I will continue to buy this product until my lips don't need it :)
Madison W.
I really really love the eos chapsticks that come in a tube. They are EXTREMELY moisturizing on the lips and make lipsticks and lip stains go on super smooth. I feel like the tube is easier to use than the eos egg, and I prefer the tube. The formula is smooth and creamy, and I just love it overall!!
Joyce B.
Moore, OK
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Want smooth healthy lips? This chap stick is the go to look. Leaves your lips feeling softer than a newborns baby skin. No more dry flaky lips... not to forget the amazing scent! Makes you feel like your in paradise!
Jessica F.
New York
Perfect for ever day wear. It's not heavy on the lips but it is very effective in locking in and moisturizing lips. The taste and smell are also light and natural. My favorite part is it doesn't get dirty around the edge like the original eos ball did.
Hannah D.
I already loved the ball shaped eos lip balm, so when I saw this at ulta I knew I had to snag it up. The packaging is so much more convenient for traveling and the formula is just as great! Always a great chapstick!
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love the smell of this lip balm. When i bought this it came in a pack of 2. Its very moisturizing and doesnt melt in the heat . You can buy this at any drugstore , in my opinion the stick form of the lip balms are better than the little eggs. The round egg like lip balms , tend to feel dry to me
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?