BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Renata J.
Pensacola, FL
Ive been using Eos for years now, but recently I tried it in a tube form and its amazing. Organic which is great and its very slim packaging so you're not wasting a lot of product compared to the original egg. I am definitely going to repurchase this again!!
Kelsey R.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I absolutely LOVE eos' products. EOS is always my go to for lip balm. I was so excited when I found this raspberry flavor, because I happen to actually love raspberries! Such a smooth balm for my lips, one of my favorites.
Angel N.
Wichita Falls, TX
Well I enjoyed this product however it had stopped working for my lips and I have now had to switch to burts bees and Vaseline. My lips have started to get really dry since I used the Esos.
Scarlett G.
Chesterfield, MO
Love this chap stick! I've tried many and end up quitting using them because they don't do what they promise! But this ones keeps my lips hydrated and it's not sticky like most that I've tried! Will definitely keep buying!
Mercedee A.
Corona
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
EOS Pomegranate Raspberry Lip Balm is so good! Leaves my lips feeling smooth and it's easy to carry around. Also smells so good, one of my favorite scents. Only problem is I go through it too quick ! But overall still great
Tiffany H.
Raleigh, NC
I love that this is an all natural product, and you can really tell when you are using it. I love the vanilla scent, as it is a very genuine and not at all fake smelling. This stick pack always lasts me a long times and always helps my lips heal when they are really dry and cracked, or when I bite them.
Gabby D.
Brownsville, TX
Great for on the go! I have atleast 4 of these around my house because they're so good at keeping my lips soft! I love the scents and the packaging makes it real easy to carry it around. I've repurchased so many of these !
Jacklyn H.
I purchased mine online off the eos website, I haven't seen them in stick form in stores. I love eos so much, I like the stick better. It's easier to apply & I just feel like I get more for my money. I would def buy again.
Ernesto M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
This one was not one of my favorites as it did not last as long as the application on the round eos seemed to be smoother and more lasting. Eventually, my lips did start feeling just waxy. I stopped using it completely.
Casey Q.
Hudson, FL
Since I eat organic I gave these a try. I actually break out around my lips everytime I use this brand. Never happens with my plain chapstick. I believe the additionAL oils do this to me.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?