BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Grace A.
Manchester, MO
I love this product!! It's super convenient in the stick form rather than the ball, it fits everywhere! Not only this but it's one of the best products ever, it really does keep you'r lips perfect all day, really worth the hype. 10 out of 10 recommended!! :)
Katherine O.
Newark, DE
Love how compact these sticks are. Smell is great and I love all the different flavor choices. The moisture from this brand it great. Packaging it great because it keeps dirt from getting on the product. Will purchase again.
Breanna L.
Brownsville, KY
I absolutely love this product! It keeps my lips soft for the longest time. It is so much better compared to other products. If my lips are chapped I can apply this 2-3 times a day and they are silky smooth the next morning. I would highly recomend this to anyone.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Love love love smells great and makes lips very smooth! I love all their different scents/flavors! I like the stick kinda more then the ball ones tho. Price is worth it and yes I would buy it again! I have bought it a few times
Jaki V.
York Springs, PA
This works so well, I bought one last year and my lips get so dry and chapped. Once I started using it it worked so well for me. Looking forward to keep on using it!
Alex G.
Beverly Hills, CA
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This is a great lip balm, I bought it for a vacation to the ski slopes and it kept me from getting chapped lips the entire trip! I prefer this shape over the ball shaped applicator as it's better for keeping in your pocket.
Alicia F.
My lips never seem to catch a break but with this eos Organic Lip Balm my lips finally started to feel moisturized. Also the soft vanilla bean smell adds to the overall use of the product.
Sophia K.
Highland Park, NJ
This product makes my lips feel softer but doesn't help long term. I recommend this if you need soft lips quickly but other than that don't bye this product. I expected it to be like this but only bye for the reason above.
Shelby H.
New Albany, IN
This is the best impulse purchase at the checkout counter I've ever made. It gives my lips lots of moisture without creating a visible film or turning white around the inside of my lips. I always always always have it on me and I'm mad if I can't find it lol
Jacklyn H.
I purchased mine online off the eos website, I haven't seen them in stick form in stores. I love eos so much, I like the stick better. It's easier to apply & I just feel like I get more for my money. I would def buy again.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?