BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
Jess M.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I'm all honesty blueberry acai lip balm is my number one go to, also the sweet mint and the strawberry sorbet have been the best for me. I will forever keep on buying these products. It leaves your lips so smooth. I also usually put it on before I apply lipstick for soft lips throughout the day!! Amazing products, definitely recommendable to anyone!
Amanda W.
AMAZING!! VERY MOISTURIZING. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. it comes in a nude container and it smells like heaven. i have gone through 3 of them already. it is an okay price. some stores sell it for more then it should be but others have it for the right amount!!
Asia E.
downey
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Creamy and moisturizing chapstick with a different look then eos typical egg- shape. Super hydrating and soft on the lips. This stick form of eos last way longer with a softer touch. Go and get yourself one to try.
Kaitlin M.
Cordele, GA
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Smells sooooo good!! And really lasts on the lips. I wear it while applying foundation so foundation doesn't get on my lips. I've had it for about 6 months now and use it daily so you get a lot of product as well.
Leila M.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
It's like the egg, but better. It fits more easily in places (bag, pocket) because of the shape but still gives the same amazing softness to your lips the egg does. I have it in vanilla bean and it smells AMAZING.
jacqueline r.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This tube is amazing. Very smooth and long lasting. Use alone on chapped lips, or under lip color or gloss. I prefer the tube as it is easy for me to find after i have thrown it in my purse. The price is reasonable, especially for an organic product!
Cassie L.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
This product is in my top two of favorite chapsticks/ balms. The mint is my favorite! I always will use this over most products. The mint just adds that tingle feeling that's cooling and I love! Good price for the quality, easy to apply! Well with it.
Morgan E.
Fraser, MI
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I love this chapstick it smoothens my lips. It's very easy to apply and use and also travel with. I got mine at target. I have gotten this a number of times. Yes I will be buying it again. It is a must have for me
Dalia O.
I use this product every day. It is great at moistureizing my lips, although it doesn't necessarily prevent cracking in the lips and it doesn't usually last all day. It smells great and is very smooth when applied.
Mckenzie N.
Pottstown, PA
I loved this product. The balls are to big to carry but it being a stick was great. Made my lips sooo soft. The price was a good price too. Its honestly the best. Definietly recommended it to others if you want nice soft lips. 100% would buy it again
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?