BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Julissa A.
Ludowici, GA
I like this chap stick, nice scent and not a bad taste. I like to wear it while I doing my makeup before I apply lip stick or whatever I'll be wearing for the day. Only downfall it that it doesn't stay on very long in my opinion
Hunter B.
EOS is always my go to, but this was by far my favorite! It lasted all day, and smelled just like vanilla! It went on so smooth, and was everything you could ask for in a chap stick. Not to mention, it fit in my budget and lasted for months! Definitely would buy again!
I P.
Concord California
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
The product was not as scented as the spheres lip balms. It was my first time using the stick but I frequently used the others. The pagagjng was nice and was what drew me to the product. It did hotbed meet my expectations at all and I would not consider buying again
Katherine M.
Troy, MI
This is by far my favorite EOS product that I have tried. It was so moisturizing, and the flavor was incredible. I would love to recommend this to friends and family! It leaves the perfect amount of shine and moisture, and it stays for longer than the eggs do.
Christy M.
What's there not to love about EOS?! I always carry one in my purse and when I'm working mainly because my lips are always dry! The fact that there is so many scents is awesome! I would totally recommend to a friend! Love it!
Breanna L.
Brownsville, KY
I absolutely love this product! It keeps my lips soft for the longest time. It is so much better compared to other products. If my lips are chapped I can apply this 2-3 times a day and they are silky smooth the next morning. I would highly recomend this to anyone.
Moriah F.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I absolutely love anything that is EOS! They're products always leave me lips soft and smooth, and they aren't expensive! I always make sure to stock up on them anytime I go to the store! I highly recommend for people to use!
Kendra A.
I prefer this type of lip balm over EOS regular packaging because it goes on smoother. This formulation tends to hydrate my lips more and lasts longer. There isn't any tugging while applying it. I would definitely recommend it.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
One of my favorite chapsticks! First of all I love this packaging because it's easy to throw in my purse and easier to use than the round balms. I also love the smell! It's like cupcakes. There is lots of product in here as well
Katherine O.
Newark, DE
Love how compact these sticks are. Smell is great and I love all the different flavor choices. The moisture from this brand it great. Packaging it great because it keeps dirt from getting on the product. Will purchase again.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?