BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Erin R.
Corpus Christi, TX
I would highly recommend the eos Organic Lip Balm Stick in Vanilla Bean, it's very soft along the lips, the texture to it is lovely and I absolutely love the smell to it.
Carly M.
Girard, PA
eos Vanilla Bean Lip Balm Stick has been a top 5 favorite of mine for a long time. I got mine at Rite Aid. A single application leaves your lips feeling smooth for hours, and the price is agreeable. I would recommend this to anyone keen on a natural vanilla lip balm.
Sydney G.
Orlando, FL
I really dislike this product! I bought two different kinds of these for me and my mother in law for Christmas. They did nothing for my lips. My lips were still completely chapped and it was not long lasting at all! I gave this product one star because it smells good.
Katelyn C.
Forest Hill, MD
If you have chapped lips this product is definitely one to use. It adds ton of moisture back into your lips and keeps them soft all day long. I like how sleek the packaging is for the lip balm, it makes it easy to throw into your purse or to carry in your pocket.
Vennela G.
Manalapan, NJ
I think that this is a great product for so many incentives. It offers amazing quality with with reasonable price. This formula gives smooth a new definition. It is so smooth and gentle when applying to lips. Totally worth it!!
Monique E.
I like that the packaging is different from the normal eos packaging. If you don't want to carry a purse it fits in your pocket easier. I love the flavor. Eos always meets my expectations and would definitely purchase again.
Elise B.
Andover, MA
I love this product! It goes on so smooth and really makes your lips feel great. I bought this in a 3 pack from Target! It met my expectations because it is not waxy or thick. I think the price is appropriate for this product and I would definitely buy it again.
Misty L.
El Cajon, CA
I love how soft this chapstick makes your lips feel. The only thing I dislike is that it doesn't last as long as I wish it did. I purchased this chapstick at Kohl's during the checkout process...they always get you there. And...yes of course I would buy it again.
Alyssa J.
Iowa City, IA
I love these things! I seriously have one everywhere, my purse, my car, my bathroom, and my nightstand. They're are perfectly hydrating without lingering and feeling oily. Would definitely recommend. They last a long time too!
Veronica L.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
The size of this product is perfect. Not to mention the package is really cute. It goes on perfectly. It's super moisturizing. It's long lasting. You can never go wrong with this product. I would totally recommend it to anyone.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?