BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Tori T.
Jackson, MI
This eos chopstick with the new twist action allows for a traditional look to the chapstick but with the soft touch of the eos magic! Buying this at various stores allows to
Me know that I will never go without my favorite chapstick!
Crystal T.
Fishers, IN
Love the Eos lip balms. They go on really smooth and have my lips feeling hydrated & amazing. They are easy to use and the price is good for what you get. I keep 1 in my purse at all times. I have recommended this product to others.
Avery T.
Nashville, TN
This product is very moisturizing, and I really love the scent. The only reason I take off a star is because it sometimes feels a little waxy at first, and takes a minute to really sink into the skin. Overall one of my favorite lip balms though, and I would buy again!
Taylor F.
Homestead , PA
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I got 2 of these on a clearance rack and I was disappointed. I have very dry lips and need moisture but these didn't have it. I would put some on and would have to reapply 5 minutes later. The only good thing is the smell of mint.
Kathy V.
Glendale, CA
Honestly the best lip balm I've ever used. I picked this up on a whim at Ulta because I thought the change from their egg shaped lip balm was cute, but surprisingly it's now the only one I trust to keep my lips protected all day!
Ashley T.
Butte
This is my go-to for when my lips are feeling dry. I haven't had chapped lips in over a year. I bought this one at Ulta. I really like the way it goes on and the vanilla flavor. I plan on buying this product every time I run out.
Makenzie G.
Leland, IA
it's very moisturizing, and easy to apply.Even though it is a good lip balm stick I wouldn't reach for it everyday, and I would wish that it would last longer, and not look so glossy,but it would be good on someone how liked lip gloss. I would by this product again.
Grace S.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
In my opinion, out of all of the EOS products, this is the best. The sphere shaped lip balm does not have the moisturizing Effects that the stick Lipbalm has and the stick lip balm is so soft and moisturizing, with a faint smell.
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
Super smooth and moisturizing. My go to chap stick when my lips are chapped/burning. I find the stick product easier to apply than the egg shaped one. I love the vanilla mint (blue) one as well. Great size to just throw in purse.
Stacy O.
Odessa
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
This is a great product it doesn't feel like a regular chapstick it last a very long time on my lips and they stay hydrated for a very long time I like that it has very natural ingredients I have gone through so many of these!!!!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?