BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Priscilla D.
Santa Ana, CA
All time favorite lip balm. It keeps my lips moisturized all day and soft. I usually buy mine at target or kohl's. The price was good, they offer a packet of two which i get all the time. love the stick instead of the ball. I would recommend the stick just cause it last longer.
Kelsey M.
I love this lip balm! I'm not a huge fan of the egg shaped EOS lip balm, but love the tubes you all make. It is ally's very smooth and moisturizes my lips very well. These tubes last forever but I will repurchase after the one I have is out.
April C.
this product is soothing to the lips , i always carry it around in my purse! it is easy to apply and i love to wear it everywhere i go , this is my holy grail chapstick and i buy a new one every month!
Ariane H.
Saint Paul, MN
I don't love this as much as my Nivea A Kiss of Milk & Honey lipbalm but my kids and my husband super love this! Makes their lips moisturized and this smells and tastes sweet!
Nikki C.
I have always been a fan of the eos ball chapsticks but find them inconvinent to put in your pocket so when I discovered they come in stick form I jumped on it right away! The vanilla flavor is pleasing and not too over powering. It's prefect and it doesn't taste gross. Not that I was eating it but there is nothing worse than licking your lips and having horrible tasting lip balm. Eos vanilla is moisturizing and makes my lips nice and soft! My only qualm is that it seems to wear off quickly so I find myself reapplying often! I will continue to purchase this product! Must have for anyone with dry lips. (let's be honest that's everyone!)
Marcela B.
Edinburg, TX
Great Product! I like the color because can be used by men who don't want tinted lips too, nice affordable price, and easier to apply than normal EOS. I just don't like that much the flavor it leaves on the lips, but besides that, I like it!
Kalimah H.
Saylorsburg, PA
Smells amazing and keeps my lips moisturize for a long period of time. Also I like the small chic size, I work in a warehouse and I can't carry my purse around but the small design is perfect for my pockets. All of the eos brands are amazing, they never disappoints............
Kendra T.
I love the new shape of their Chapstick. The round one used to annoy me. I have this for me and my son, my son is only three and it's very easy for him to use. I keep several of these around one at work one in the car one in my house and one in my purse. They make my lips feel soft!
Abril S.
Texas
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I really love this lip balm. I use this everyday and my lips are so moisture and it just feel so nice on the lip and you can get anywhere and it's a really affordable lip balm. I really recommend it especially if your lip tend to dry a lot.
Sarah F.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
This works wonders! It's a lot easier to carry in your purse since it isn't a sphere, and it seems to moisturize your lips for quite a long time. Even if you're wearing it and you eat a meal it doesn't seem to come off much and I don't have to reapply as often as regular chapstick.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?