BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
Marisa R.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love this scent! It smells soo good! I really like the stick over the egg! Something about it work so much better for me, not just in the packaging being more convenient but even the lip balm itself is better than the egg. It is moisturizing and lasts a long time. I feel like it leaves my lips in better condition than the eos egg. I would buy again.
Slaysia M.
villa rica
Great!!! I never liked the eos eggs but I decided to give these a try and I have purchased MANY since! I love how it doesn’t fully absorb into your lips so you don’t constantly feel like you need more.
Mariah K.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I appreciate that eos stepped away from their original sphere packaging and tried to create a lip balm in standard tube packaging. It was easy to use and apply as most lip balms are. I bought it at Walgreens for $3.99 and that is fair price. That vanilla bean flavor was nice, but nothing too special. I give it three stars because it's just okay and I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Allison Z.
Alfred, NY
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I like the lip balm for a quick moisturizer and even a top layer on lipstick, but the effect doesn’t last long if you are suffering from dry lips. The smell is Divine though!
Kara H.
White Lake, MI
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! I've been using this product since i first saw it in target a few years back, and i'm so happy i picked it up!! It leaves my lips incredibly hydrated & plump, smelling incredibly yummy! It's especially helpful during the fall when you're lips hurt on a cold day, it's makes your lips feel incredible!
Kailey S.
Baltimore Maryland
I really like this chapstick and I definitely recommend it. It makes my lips really smooth and soft. It smells really good also, but that’s because of the scent I have. It also makes my lips more glossy and shiny. I like it better than the egg shaped chapstick by eos because if feel that this chapstick works better.
Leslie S.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
Smooth and smells nice. Love the way it made my lips feel after each use. Definitely recommend for during winter time and for dry lips. I would purchase this product again.
Megan B.
Lenexa, KS
Review for: Sweet Mint, Vanilla Bean more...
I have used Borge the vanilla and the mint and I can’t get enough of them! My lips are always so soft and smooth for the whole day after putting this on. eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Carrie P.
Mifflinburg, PA
Out of all the Evo products that I've tried this is my favorite. It pairs well with lipstick and works well on its own. It goes on feeling smooth and light and smells good.
Sarah K.
I really love this chapstick. I like that it's in a regular chapstick form and not the ball lol. It leaves my lip so smooth and the scent is great!! No complaints I love it
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?