BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #54 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Maria N.
I was excited to try an EOS lip balm that twist up. Nicely scented and the caps never popped off. As for the product, it was very disappointing. It did not hydrate my lips at all. I would not recommend this lip balm. If you want to try a natural lip balm, then try the Yes To coconut lip balm
Lauren R.
Valrico, FL
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I absolutely love anything minty! I was excited about EOS coming out with a chapstick because I've always loved the eggs, but they just aren't convenient . To big and bulky and the sides always got yucky. But the stick is much more useable. The scent is great and strong. Only complaint is that often times you find your lips are moisturizer temporarily in the moment but it doesn't last long.
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
I love this lip balm! It is currently one of my favorites, it is a good value for the price, and I will continue using this over and over again. The scent is wonderful and not too overpowering which is a major plus. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a quality lip balm.
Elizabeth
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
They don't run out very quickly and are easier to use up efficiently compared to the round ones. Unfortunately they melt very quickly so it has to be stored in a cool place. I definitely would buy again! I would just store it more carefully. I got mine at CVS and Five Below
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
I didn't really care for EOS chapstick. - As an avid user of chapstick, it just fell flat. It's sticky, does not glide on well and it's wear time just wasn't there for me. I do like that it smells nice but as far as everything else about it? Save your money and use soft lips.
Shana B.
I really like these Eos smooth stick organic lip balms because first, they are organic, second it's smooth on your lips and helps chapped lips, and lastly their are variety of flavors which smell really good! But if I had to say one thing I don't like it would be that sometimes the lip balm gets stuck and when you twist the bottom for the lip balm to come up it doesn't come up.
Kaylyn R.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I love EOS lip balms that come in the egg looking containers. I bought the sticks hoping that they would be more convenient in my purse. They definitely are more convenient. However, I feel like the formula for the sweet mint in the stick is different than the one in the egg. The one in the egg feels thicker and less oily. The one in the stick feels more oily and not as hydrating.
jennifer M.
Flemington, NJ
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I can honestly say I love love love the eos smooth stick organic lip balm! This product is so refreshing on the lips . It goes on smooth. it really helps chapped lips too. When the weather is not that great like winter cold and lips crack then I say try this lip balm. I also love it in the summer as well as the heat and sun can damage the lips and the eos balm is awesome to help .
Cynthia C.
Littleton, CO
I love that eos came out with a tube version of this chap stick because I used to use this every. Igor before bed and would go through several of them. I always got annoyed when I got down to just a little product left in the ball because it was hard to get that last bit of product out. So I switched to the tube version and am loving it!
Evelyn M.
I love eos and general and they made it in this form it's even better because you could take it anywhere put it easier in your pocket it is so good for your skin laser skin smelling great nice and smooth with all natural ingredients I recommend it to all of my friends
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (:
jadelyn M.
I love the desinge but dose it worj