BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #21 in Lip Care

• Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?3 Answers
hannah f.
hannah f.
Little Rock, AR
I am what you would call a "lip balm addict." You know my kind - I have more sticks of chapstick on me at any given time than you have ever purchased in your life. AND, I never seem to finish a single stick. (Why is that??) When I was introduced to eos Lip Balm, the unique egg shape and all-natural/organic ingredients are what turned me on to the product. Being a die-hard fan of Burt's Bees, I can confidently say that the Sweet Mint eos has dethroned my coveted yellow stick/tin of lip-soothing minty awesomeness and earned a highly coveted place in my desk, bathroom, backpack, gym bag, etc, etc. However, the eye-catching design also turned out to be one of its biggest flaws. I had a hard time walking around with this giant egg in my pocket and my girlfriend complained that she couldn't keep it in her scrubs as she was doing her daily nurse duties. Then out of the (pale) blue....BAM. eos Sweet Mint in stick-form. Needless to say, I bought a box and have never looked back :)
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
I have always been a fan of the eos ball chapsticks but find them inconvinent to put in your pocket so when I discovered they come in stick form I jumped on it right away! The vanilla flavor is pleasing and not too over powering. It's prefect and it doesn't taste gross. Not that I was eating it but there is nothing worse than licking your lips and having horrible tasting lip balm. Eos vanilla is moisturizing and makes my lips nice and soft! My only qualm is that it seems to wear off quickly so I find myself reapplying often! I will continue to purchase this product! Must have for anyone with dry lips. (let's be honest that's everyone!)
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Mentor, OH
I love this Product! Tastes very good compared to a lot of other brands, it's wonderful, I've actually noticed softer lips while using this product daily for a week, it works well on chapped dry gross lips , it exfoliates pretty well, it smells and tastes great, it's non greasy, again compared to other brands, it doesn't smudge all over or stain your lips a weird color, it's dependable, cost effective, - and lasts awhile in its sphere of a container, it's fits in a lot of different purses and is dutiable. I would definitely recommend it to everyone even Men! Because its just lovely smelling, tasting
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Ferris, Tx
After reading all the good reviews on this lipbalm, i decided to try it. it was relatively cheap, cute, AND organic. but man, this stuff makes my lips flake! it doesn't last very long, i found myself reapplying often and when it dries out and i don't reapply, my lips are even more chapped than before! and the smell...ive smelled summer fruit. this does not smell even close to that. this smells more like plastic, or new shoes. not necessarily unpleasant, but nothing like what they advertise. the ONLY thing that was ok, was that it went on smooth.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Durham, NC
This product caught my eye because of its unique bottle (compared to their sphere bottles). I originally liked the product because of its smoothness and vanilla-like smell. After a few uses I began to notice that it didn't do a great job at keeping my lips un-chapped. This product also began to make the rims of my mouth red. I'm not sure if this was related to an allergic reaction because I have heard this has happened to people in the past. I wouldn't recommend because of the outcomes in has shown on many people.
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
I like vanilla and tried this out as an organic alternative to my favorite Neutrogena Milk and Honey lip balm. This EOS is just as hydrating and feels just as moisturizing. I found this EOS stick to be more moisturizing than the round EOS balms as well. The only negative? This product has a lower melting point and gets messy in a hurry on a warm day. For winter, they'll be perfect. Also, be aware that this product has no SPF, so you'll need to supplement with a separate lip sunscreen or alternate products.
Hritu D.
Hritu D.
Oh My Gosh! This is my favorite chapstick in life. I've used a lot of brands in past, after using this one, I couldn't enjoy any other, they were either waxy, or hard to apply? this is smooth, just feels like naturally moisturized lips, doesnt feel heavy or cakey. This is the only one for me, I hope they never stop making this product , I do prefer the stick style which isn't as popular as the spheres, but the good thing is that the content inside is the same, so the packaging is secondary for me.
Maggie O.
Maggie O.
Chaska, MN
It's just a basic vanilla lip balm. The vanilla smells a bit artificial, but not horrible. It didn't seem to sink in to my lips at all, it just felt like it sat on top and coated my lips. It didn't feel as hydrating as I would like, likely because it didn't really sink in. For the price, there are much better lip balms available. I won't be repurchasing or recommending it, because although it meets the basic requirements for a lip balm, it didn't do what other lip balms do.
Ellen W.
Ellen W.
I love all eos products I've tried. I love that they started making a traditional lip balm stick, and the quality of the tube and lid itself are great. thick plastic and the lid snaps into place so you don't have to worry about it coming off while jumbled around in a bag or purse.

The scent is perfect. Sweet vanilla, but not too sweet. Just as creamy and moisturizing as their ball shaped lip balms. No greasy or waxy residue. This is my go to balm every night before bed.
Rochelle L.
Rochelle L.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I like this chapstick. I don't think it's anything amazing, but I like having it on hand because it does keep my lips from chapping. It's a perfect size, and it tastes really good on the lips. The only thing is that it doesn't stay on for long which is a bummer. I bought mine at Walmart at the checkout aise, it was cheap and I think it was worth the money. I think the shape is a lot better than the circle form that EOS has normally sold their chapsticks in
queen s.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Mikaela D.
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Florence K.
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
stefanie b.