Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Fahren W.
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC

This is a very popular lip brand (EOS), we sell a lot of it at Ulta. I happened to try the acai berry, it's a basic, everyday, easy to use and carry with you on the go or in a purse chapstick/balm. This product is not too sticky or tacky, a decent consistency, in other words it's not like Vaseline on the lips. Also, there is not an overwhelming fragrance which could be a pro or con depending on how people differentiate; some consumers want to smell the difference between pomegranate & blueberry, however I did not pick up on distinct strong smell OR taste when applying or wearing.If anything, very subtle smell & no taste. Also, I purchased this during the winter time because it was cold out and my lips were rather irritated/chapped; I do feel like in that scenario, the balm could be just a tad bit stronger/more hydrating; it was not immeadiately soothing or healing like, for example, burts bees is on the lips. To be honest, it was just an average,decent, everyday, if you're a lip balm type of person, product. If you're chapped you're going to need actual chap stick or burts bees, Eos isn't going to be heavy duty. But, if you like Makeup, as far as EOS working more than just a balm, I HAVE seen women prime their lips before their lipstick instead of using a lip primer with EOS and it turn out amazing. Also, the EOS can be great for daughters in the makeup store who you don't want to wear lipstick because they are "too young" type of ordeal, And you purchase them an EOS, young girls love it!
hannah f.
hannah f.
Little Rock, AR

I am what you would call a "lip balm addict." You know my kind - I have more sticks of chapstick on me at any given time than you have ever purchased in your life. AND, I never seem to finish a single stick. (Why is that??) When I was introduced to eos Lip Balm, the unique egg shape and all-natural/organic ingredients are what turned me on to the product. Being a die-hard fan of Burt's Bees, I can confidently say that the Sweet Mint eos has dethroned my coveted yellow stick/tin of lip-soothing minty awesomeness and earned a highly coveted place in my desk, bathroom, backpack, gym bag, etc, etc. However, the eye-catching design also turned out to be one of its biggest flaws. I had a hard time walking around with this giant egg in my pocket and my girlfriend complained that she couldn't keep it in her scrubs as she was doing her daily nurse duties. Then out of the (pale) blue....BAM. eos Sweet Mint in stick-form. Needless to say, I bought a box and have never looked back :)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Gatesville, TX

I am a lip balm junkie who has tried out a ridiculously large amount of lip balms from numerous brands. I have always enjoyed the formula of EOS lip balms but was never thrilled with the round packaging. When I saw these stick versions I picked them up immediately and never looked back. I have naturally big, dry lips so ensuring that they stay hydrated is very important to me. EOS products keep your lips feeling smooth and hydrated without a heavy, thick feel that many other balms leave. I enjoy the tube packaging MUCH more. It's sleek, convenient, and securely keeps the product clean. I am ALWAYS recommended these EOS lip balms to friends and family and will continue to do so.
Sammi Q.
Sammi Q.
Tempe, AZ

Everyone should love EOS. It's natural, it smells DELISH and now they have it in a stick that fits so conveniently in your pocket. I have always loved EOS. They come in pretty colors and different scents which make them a hot item to collect, but my only problem was that they were so awkward to stick in your pocket. They were a purse and nightstand only type of chapstick, which totally bummed me out because they were my all time favorite. They now come in sticks and are continuously adding more scents--and it is still the same great product that they had before! The moisture lasts for hours and make my lips softer than anything other brand. I would recommend this for anyone!
Imani H.
Imani H.

I was in need of new chapstick and was in the process of making a purchase at Ulta; they were having a sale buy 1 get 1 for 50% off. Since they were cheap I decided to give it a try; I bought the sweet mint and vanilla flavors. So far I've been using the sweet mint and I love it. It smells good, glides on smoothly and is super convenient to carry around. I like the tube shape since it slips easily into my purse or my pocket! The product is so nice and leaves my lips feeling moisturized! For the price I am definitely glad that I purchased more than one and in the future I am sure I will repurchase. Hopefully the vanilla is just as good as the mint!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.

I have always been a fan of the eos ball chapsticks but find them inconvinent to put in your pocket so when I discovered they come in stick form I jumped on it right away! The vanilla flavor is pleasing and not too over powering. It's prefect and it doesn't taste gross. Not that I was eating it but there is nothing worse than licking your lips and having horrible tasting lip balm. Eos vanilla is moisturizing and makes my lips nice and soft! My only qualm is that it seems to wear off quickly so I find myself reapplying often! I will continue to purchase this product! Must have for anyone with dry lips. (let's be honest that's everyone!)
Nicolette D.
Nicolette D.
Whittier, CA

I love the eos products. They are smooth and protect without the burning that some lip balms do. I keep buying this products over and over again; I am sure Target loves me. I keep one in my car, purse, bathroom and next to bed. I highly recommend them. The strawberry scent of this one is my favorites. Although I haven't found one I didn't like. The reason that this is not 5 stars is that sometimes upon opening these they don't immediately slide right over your lips. Something that works for me is to rub them with your hand and twirling it through to somewhat "warm" the product. Other than that they are winners in my book.
Haley G.
Haley G.

EOS has made a fabulous improvement in their lip balm by now offering it in the stick form also. I have been a fan of EOS lip balms since I first tried the product, but the sphere form always smears past my lip line when I apply it. The stick form does not smear past the lip line because it is like a lipstick & follows the lip line. Now I can enjoy the softness EOS delivers to my lips under my lipsticks without the smearing. I love it so much I'm buying my children each a tube of their own for the approaching winter to ward off dry, chapped lips. The tube size is also much better for fitting in a jeans pocket than the sphere.
Ada C.
Ada C.

The organic ingredients were nice, and the scent was not unpleasant; however, I really missed the signature EOS spherical applicator - from a product design standpoint, it's off-kilter genius: so counterintuitive, yet covers lip surfaces in a flash while the shape made it easy to find in one's handbag. EOS's attempt at a stick balm made it so...ordinary. The experience of using it wasn't as delightful or fun, and I kept reaching in for this balm and grabbing a stick Nivea balm instead. Nothing technically wrong with this EOS balm except from a Vitruvian standpoint: it provided firmness and commodity, yet lacked delight.
Ruth K.
Ruth K.
Wynnewood, PA

I love using EOS for my lips! I was so excited to find that they created the "stick" version since the egg-shape bulges through my work clothes. I've tried their vanilla, sweet mint, and berry flavors in the stick shape and they are just like the egg-shaped chapsticks, perfect! I love their scent/flavor selections, not too overpowering in smell and they keep my lips moisturized! I never leave my house without it! The only con is that it requires frequent application since it wears off pretty easily. I don't mind doing that though since I love the flavor. I will continue to stay true to EOS and buy this product!
queen s.
queen s.
calgary , ab

omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Logan D.
Logan D.
Broken Bow, OK

Has anyone ever found the EOS stick in "sweet mint"!! I've only ever seen the "blueberry acia". If so, WHERE!!!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
San Diego, CA

How does this differ from the sphere? Which one is more convenient or comfortable to use? Is the price the same?
Cassie L.
Cassie L.

Will this help with dry lips?
Carol L.
Carol L.
Redondo Beach, CA

Is this safe to use on children?