by eos evolution of smooth
Ask a Question
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Morton, IL

Why would you choose EOS brand over any other lip balms? Quality? Price? Packaging?
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Feb. 14, 2014, 9:56 a.m.
Honestly? The packaging is cute, but I think that there are way more moisturizing lip balms out there. I really like Jack Black, Nivea and Konakare.
Aliyah M.
Aliyah M.
Feb. 11, 2014, 7:17 p.m.
EOS is the best lip balm i have used. I have tried many different brands eg Carmex, Blistex, Chapstick. All these brands have one ingredient in common salicylic acid which is used in acne medication. This is used to dry up acne. Hence the reason I find myself reapplying. The EOS is natural it doesn't contain salicylic acid. In my opinion I would use EOS! Hope this helps :)
Jay A.
Jay A.
Feb. 10, 2014, 11:22 p.m.
Quality- I would say it rivals Carmex! It's very moisturizing and does not leave an annoying waxy feeling like a lot of other lip balms do. Price- For it's price, you get a lot of product! Not to mention it actually works pretty well packaging- The packaging is unique. It's rounded so applying it is easy and clean. When you are half done with it and it no longer sticks out enough to rub on your lip, you are able to apply it with your fingers and i think that's pretty cool. It's like a lip transformer. Kinda defeats it's original sanitary purpose, though.
Gigi S.
Gigi S.
Feb. 10, 2014, 11:14 p.m.
Eos is definitely worth the price. I feel that it is great quality works great and the unique packaging makes it harder to loose.
Tori O.
Tori O.
Feb. 10, 2014, 9:21 p.m.
I like EOS but there are much better lip balms that are easier to carry, store and apply. (Blistex, Burt's bees, ect.) Blistex is also less expensive! HOWEVER, I do love the variety of scents and colors that the EOS brand has!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Feb. 10, 2014, 5:52 p.m.
Yes I would. It makes my lips feel amazing! I have had mine forever. You don't have to apply it a million times a day. It lasts a very long time! They are around $3 at walmart and it is worth it.

Join Now