by eos evolution of smooth
Ask a Question
Christina L.
Christina L.
North York

Packaging aside, is EOS really that much better than other brands of lip balm (i.e. Nivea, Burt's Bee, softlips)?
Doris K.
Doris K.
Jan. 19, 2014, 9:08 p.m.
Honestly, it's just like a normal lip balm to me. It's got shea butter which is why it's so smooth but that isn't so unique. But it's relatively inexpensive sometimes...I found a large pack at Costco and I'm pretty happy with it. The flavors are the most appealing to me! :)
Allison D.
Allison D.
Jan. 17, 2014, 10:42 p.m.
Eos is always my go to!
Sara L.
Sara L.
Jan. 16, 2014, 9:02 p.m.
I honestly think it depends on the flavor. None the less the brand is amazing but I mostly love the Sweet mint flavor. I feel like that flavor works the best and you can tell it is actually working.That's what I want a lip balm to make me feel like I would repurchase it. And yes I would recommend the brand and the sweet mint lip balm!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Jan. 16, 2014, 8:23 p.m.
I feel like it sits on top of my lips instead of actually moisturizing them. I personally like aquaphor better even though it isn't flavored.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Jan. 16, 2014, 7:06 p.m.
I think its to thick and gawky. its like a thick layer of wax on your lips. Plus when you get to the end the awkward packaging makes it hard to use it.
Sveta O.
Sveta O.
Jan. 16, 2014, 5:57 p.m.
It definitely is thicker. when you put it on it doesn't melt off your face, it stays and does what it needs to do. i would totally recommend you get it :) its a good product
Erin M.
Erin M.
Jan. 16, 2014, 5:19 p.m.
I agree the flavor actually makes a difference! I've purchased the lemon one and the passion fruit one and didn't like them. Mostly bc of the flavor/scent. The feel and texture though is awesome! I personally love Burt's bees...but eos is a bit smoothr. Recently I bought The pomegranate eos and I fell in love!
Kayla p.
Kayla p.
Jan. 16, 2014, 2:25 p.m.
I honestly think it depends on the favor. Different favors have different effects which is weird i think that mint is the best.

Join Now