by eos evolution of smooth
Ask a Question
Jameca S.
Jameca S.
Grand Prairie, TX

Is this better than carmex ? Why? Why not ?
Rheanna N.
Rheanna N.
Oct. 18, 2013, 10:05 p.m.
I think its much better than carmex, simply because carmex reminds me of lip gloss, and seems to stay there forever, where eos sinks into your lips making them feel moisturized
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Oct. 18, 2013, 10:19 a.m.
Carmex is more a medicated thing.....EOS is great for every day
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Oct. 17, 2013, 9:17 p.m.
I have found Carmex to be really helpful when I am looking for something that is more medicated. EOS is better for an everyday.
Siranda N.
Siranda N.
Oct. 17, 2013, 8:40 p.m.
Personally, I hate the smell of Carmex. EOS offers different scents which is perfect! It's also cuter to haul around with you than a tube of Carmex. :)
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Oct. 17, 2013, 4:29 p.m.
For me NO WAY! Carmex is still the only thing that I can use. EOS for me feels good when I apply it but I feel like I have to reapply several times thoughout the day. As it wears off my lips feel just as dry if not more dry than they did before. Carmex I use once a day and sometimes twice. I like carmex better.
Ally B.
Ally B.
Oct. 17, 2013, 2:51 p.m.
EOS Lip Balm is much better than Carmex. Carmex has a strong smell that is very noticeable when you apply it. EOS has many different flavors/scents/colors. Carmex has no options. I feel as if Carmex is good for when you are about to go to bed and your lips are very chapped and you just want to sleep in chap stick. EOS is much better for everyday throughout the day use.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Oct. 16, 2013, 1:12 p.m.
It smells and tastes better, but carmex is for mending broken and cracked lips.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Oct. 16, 2013, 10:41 a.m.
I must say yes a million times! lol EOS Lip Balm comes in many different flavors as Carmex does not.
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Oct. 16, 2013, 2:13 a.m.
Well, Carmex works way better for actually repairing your lips. EOS lip balm just smells and looks better. :) I hope this helps you. If you want to get the job done, Carmex is the way to go. EOS lip balm seems to be more of a trend going on more than anything. That's why it is a little pricey.
Violeta G.
Violeta G.
Oct. 16, 2013, 1:15 a.m.
I think Carmex last longer than EOS Lip Balm. I like them both but wouldn't buy EOS unless it was on sale.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Oct. 15, 2013, 11:01 p.m.
Carmex works better it helps with chapped lips this is more like a softer.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Oct. 15, 2013, 7:53 p.m.
I think Carmex works better at repairing your lips. It smells better though and it's cuter.
Isley T.
Isley T.
Oct. 15, 2013, 7:03 p.m.
No, It does keep your lips soft and smooth but it doesn't last nearly as long as Carmex.
Abby L.
Abby L.
Oct. 15, 2013, 6:37 p.m.
I believe it's about the same, if you need something medicated because your lips are chapped don't use this. You'd be better off with Carmex. If you want something that tastes good or that isn't as sticky this May be a good alternative.
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Oct. 15, 2013, 5:13 p.m.
This is so much better than Carmex. For one, it doesn't leave your lips with a sticky residue that you get from carmex. This is in an easy to apply container and doesn't get your fingers all full of lip balm. Also it smells fantastic and that is always a plus to me!
Latisha G.
Latisha G.
Oct. 15, 2013, 4:03 p.m.
I think its better because it keeps your lips really soft.
Tess G.
Tess G.
Oct. 15, 2013, 1:07 p.m.
Better than Carmex. Because Carmex is "Medicated Lip Balm" it contains an active ingredient that soothes and gives you that tingly feeling. However in the long run it's that active ingredient that can actually further dry out your lips!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Oct. 15, 2013, 12:49 p.m.
Much better than Carmex because it keeps your lips super soft, goes on smooth and smells wonderful, only thing is sometimes its hard to get in your pocket
Latanya C.
Latanya C.
Oct. 15, 2013, 12:31 p.m.
I like Carmex because of the size
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Oct. 15, 2013, 11:03 a.m.
Honestly i love chapstick, and this packaging is weird, would look funny in my pocket.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Oct. 15, 2013, 9:03 a.m.
Carmex does better if you lips are chapped and you need relief fast, but if your like me, i wear my EOS 365 days a year and never get chapped lips. I smells much better than carmex too!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Oct. 15, 2013, 12:19 a.m.
Definitely not better than carmex. This doesn't sink into your lips as much, but it smells way better.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Oct. 14, 2013, 11:37 p.m.
Beings that carmex is medicated you really cannot compare.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Oct. 14, 2013, 10:32 p.m.
Not really no, Carmax is medicated; but if you just want a cute balm, then I would get this.
Stormi L.
Stormi L.
Oct. 14, 2013, 10:27 p.m.
I do not believe it is better than carmex. Carmex is medicated and a better moisturizer, just don't lick your lips!
Andria B.
Andria B.
Oct. 14, 2013, 10:17 p.m.
No; carmax is medicated and this product is not.
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
Oct. 14, 2013, 8:20 p.m.
I don't think so because I feel like you're constantly having to apply to get any moisture.
AShonny W.
AShonny W.
Oct. 14, 2013, 8:10 p.m.
Yes. Carmex is mainly coldsore treatment, EOS LIP BALM works for an everyday use.
Dahlia V.
Dahlia V.
Oct. 14, 2013, 6:16 p.m.
Yes because it isn't sticky ,carmex is a little bit more thicker and EOS are not thick its perfect for your lips also it helps them moisture for a longer time

Join Now