by eos evolution of smooth
Ask a Question
mekea w.
mekea w.
Petaluma, CA

Interested in one but curios as to how well they work. I have used many others but want to know what makes this one different than others?
Lexi Z.
Lexi Z.
June 16, 2014, 8:37 p.m.
I actually find it really drying... whenever I used it I would need to reapply 20 minutes later because my lips would dry out.
Kayli R.
Kayli R.
June 15, 2014, 9:02 p.m.
I like the eos better than other chap sticks bc of the scents , size (get both lips in one swipe) , and price. The eos last forever!! And you can reuse the case after it's all gone for a travel ring/earring holder . The chap stick it's self is super moisturizing and last all day to keep my lips soft. Def give it a try :)
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
June 15, 2014, 6:52 p.m.
They actually chapped my lips. They do this so you will use it all up, still need some and them=n buy more.
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
June 15, 2014, 1:05 p.m.
It's more beneficial to use this over a restorative lip balm, i.e Carmex, I find; Since it locks in moisture but doesn't provide an extra layer of it that your lips need if they're super cracked/dry.
Courtenay N.
Courtenay N.
June 15, 2014, 10:10 a.m.
They do moisturize lips BUT the people who complain about them not working are because they do not really help really dry or chapped lips. They are gray to use every day(I use them all the time) BUT if you have chapped lips I would get Burt's Bees or some other chap stick.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
June 14, 2014, 11:48 p.m.
I like the shape, however its harder to just stick in your pocket because of how circular and large it is.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
June 14, 2014, 11:23 p.m.
I definitely prefer EOS to any other Chapstick. The products are extremely moisturizing. They last long and to me the mint flavor seems to really help with chapped lips.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
June 14, 2014, 9 p.m.
I prefer the regular Chapstick brand over these. They don't keep your lips smooth or long lasting. I think its appealing because of the shape
Stefanie C.
Stefanie C.
June 14, 2014, 7:54 p.m.
It has lasted me forever! I love it so much and watlnt to get every scent
Amber L.
Amber L.
June 14, 2014, 4:45 p.m.
I do have to say it lasts a very long time because of the funky egg shape. But I do not like them & would never buy them again.
mandy k.
mandy k.
June 14, 2014, 3:44 p.m.
I love this product. The shape i don't like. But i usually put it in my puse or backpack and take it out when needed.
heather c.
heather c.
June 14, 2014, 3:13 p.m.
It last a very long time last long on lips different shape
Katie M.
Katie M.
June 14, 2014, 2:08 p.m.
Mekea, I also love this brand but it also has some cons. What I do love is how long it lasts and how secure the the pod is. Of course, I also love the product itself and my lips to too. What I will say is the circle shape can be inconvenient. A purse is about the only place you can keep it because pockets are a no go! Also after time I notice a lot of crud builds up in the screw lines.
Amal A.
Amal A.
June 14, 2014, 12:46 p.m.
Hi mekea! well I personally love this chapstick more than others because of how smooth it is on the lips and it kind of gives u a glossy look. It's not sticky and the variety of colors and flavors are great. It gives you a nice color tint on your lips as well. Depending on which color you get.

Join Now