by eos evolution of smooth
Ask a Question
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Clarksville, MI

Does this lip balm actually help with dry lips, and not just bought for the cute look?
Kari F.
Kari F.
Nov. 6, 2013, 11:55 a.m.
For me, the Eos lip balm does not moisturize very well at all. I prefer the Sugar lip balms made by Fresh - they are very hydrating and long lasting.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Nov. 5, 2013, 6:50 p.m.
It didn't work for me! I'm a huge fan of the packaging though, it's super cute!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Nov. 5, 2013, 4:26 p.m.
I think if you apply enough of any lip balm then it will help with dry lips. I use these religiously and have one sitting at my desk. It is absolutely addicting and I have very soft lips!
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Nov. 5, 2013, 2:48 p.m.
I noticed my lips actually became more dry after using this product consistently. Though I did indeed buy it for the cute packaging lol.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Nov. 5, 2013, 2:46 p.m.
Yes, It helps. It stays on for a long time, leaving lips feeling soft.
Michelle Y.
Michelle Y.
Nov. 5, 2013, 1:55 p.m.
Honestly- no. It just sits ontop of my lips, leaving them feeling dry and cracked.
Rebekah J.
Rebekah J.
Nov. 5, 2013, 12:15 p.m.
Yes it is smooth an protects!!
Rena M.
Rena M.
Nov. 5, 2013, 12:10 p.m.
Yes! It is not only effective but long lasting. Annnnd they smell amazing. =)
Keri H.
Keri H.
Nov. 5, 2013, 10:37 a.m.
Yes!! This lip balm is a lifesaver!!
Chicaro G.
Chicaro G.
Nov. 5, 2013, 4:46 a.m.
I was wondering too been thinking of purchasing one
Hailey O.
Hailey O.
Nov. 4, 2013, 9:25 p.m.
For me, when i first apply it, it makes my lips soft and obviously smell nice, but the softness doesn't last and my lips end up being pretty dry. It is the cutest little egg ever and they smell delightful, but it didn't work for me. Try it for yourself and see if it works for you; everyone is different :)
Racquel B.
Racquel B.
Nov. 4, 2013, 8:02 p.m.
I was wondering the same thing
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Nov. 4, 2013, 7:58 p.m.
For the price, it's great for dry lips. It's worked better than Chapstick and Burt's Bees for me. I have a habit of biting my lips a lot, and it really takes a toll when the weather gets cold. EOS is awesome on its own, but when paired with a lip exfoliant like Tarte or Bliss, it's AMAZING.
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Nov. 4, 2013, 5:51 p.m.
I have used every lip balm /Chapstick out there and this one stands out far in front of the rest. While it may be cute, it is also very effective. I have it in every flavor. In these very hot summer days it's good for those sunburnt lips and in the winter it's perfect for wind chapped lips. In most cases it's all about the lips and keeping them smooth and kissable, this product will help you obtain just that.

Join Now