by eos evolution of smooth
Ask a Question
Christian G.
Christian G.
Los angeles , Ca

Do you recommend these for little kids????
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Sept. 1, 2013, 1:18 a.m.
Yes i do
Amber T.
Amber T.
Aug. 31, 2013, 2:32 a.m.
No I don't recommend it for kids. My 5 year old applies it to much. I like the control of the other lipbalm because I can put it up a little at a time. Plus my kids are always dropping them after they get them open, and it always falls with the lipbalm down. Plus if they don't close it all the way sand or pocket lint gets in the groove and sand is hard to clean out:(
Joelie T.
Joelie T.
Aug. 30, 2013, 9:15 p.m.
It's natural and works :) so as long as an adult applies and keeps it out of young children's hands :)
Autumn V.
Autumn V.
Aug. 30, 2013, 6 p.m.
My 8 year old daughter LOVES it!
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
Aug. 30, 2013, 5:19 p.m.
I would not recommend for a young child my 3 and 2 year olds try to eat it they think it is candy. My 8 year old does good with it.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Aug. 30, 2013, 4:02 p.m.
For very small children, no just because I feel that they could potentionally be a choking hazard, but for supervised application, yes, and any age over 4-5 where they "know better."
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Aug. 30, 2013, 1:04 p.m.
I wouldn't recommend giving a small child one to hold onto and keep on them, maybe 4 yrs and up can have there own. BUT its def awesome to use on the kids lips, keeps their tiny lips moisturized!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Aug. 30, 2013, 12:29 a.m.
My 2 year old son loves his! i have sweet mint and he is always excited to get his :lip ball: definate + for little lips best things is they can make the kissie face and get both lips in one swipe
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Aug. 29, 2013, 5:35 p.m.
I would not recommend why do they need it for they're just kids but I don't see anything wrong with the product I think is safe
Paige A.
Paige A.
Aug. 29, 2013, 4:57 p.m.
Yes, they would love them because they are fun to use and they work really well.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Aug. 29, 2013, 3:39 p.m.
Yes! my 12 year old down to my 2 year old use them
Sonia P.
Sonia P.
Aug. 28, 2013, 10:12 p.m.
Probably not. Kids might put these into their mouths since they are such a cute, round shape. And the colors are quite appealing.. But if your kids are taught how to properly use these then I don't see why not.

Join Now