by eos evolution of smooth
Ask a Question
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Cary, NC

Are the EOS lip-balms worth the money, and What's your favorite flav?!
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
June 22, 2014, 11:56 a.m.
Absolutely & right now I'm loving the summer fruit.
Laura S.
Laura S.
June 21, 2014, 2:06 p.m.
I definitely think they're worth the money. I have very sensitive skin, and allergies, and so many lip products (even the 'natural' ones) make my lips feel worse rather than better. This is one of the few exceptions. I use this every day, and I adore this product! Strawberry is my favorite. Nothing quite like a sweet kiss, is there?
Allison I.
Allison I.
June 20, 2014, 3:24 p.m.
I think they're worth the money. They stay on my lips for quite a while, especially when sleeping. Also, the packaging is fun. My favorite flavor is probably Summer Fruit or the lemon one (it has SPF!)
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
June 20, 2014, 3:08 p.m.
I definitely think they're worth the money. They make your lips really really smooth and soft. My favorite flavors are Sweet Mint (light blue) and Summer Fruit (reddish color)
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
June 20, 2014, 2:23 p.m.
These are definitely worth it. I work in D.C. and when the winter wind blows as you're crossing the street, and there is no skyscraper to block the wind, your lips will pay for it. This protected my lips and made them softer. Mint and Pomegranate are the best.
Katie N.
Katie N.
June 20, 2014, 12:17 p.m.
Yes! They work so well on your lips especialy if they are cracked or chapped, but i have to admit they re-applying the lip balms does get quite addicting. That may just be what makes them special! My favorite flavor is the mint.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
June 20, 2014, 6:23 a.m.
Yes! They are more than worth it! My favorite is the pink one, but they are all so great!
Mercedes J.
Mercedes J.
June 19, 2014, 8:55 p.m.
I don't feel like it lasts long the lips, but I love the way it makes my lips feel. I do feel like the product itself lasts forever, meaning I don't have to buy new very often.
Elena S.
Elena S.
June 19, 2014, 8:13 p.m.
I like the lemon flavor. Plus, it has SPF
RACHEL G.
RACHEL G.
June 19, 2014, 7:43 p.m.
They are worth the money! A chapstick I DON'T lose! ;) Hardly even in the chapstick category. My favorites are the sweet mint, and the lemon one. Lemon reminds me of a lemon shake up
ana r.
ana r.
June 19, 2014, 7:43 p.m.
Define toy worth the price laying for. Goes good on the lips. Not like a normal wax feel like a normal chap stick.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
June 19, 2014, 7:38 p.m.
I love them! Sweet mint is def my personal favorite. But, now and then ill grab the yellow one, I think it's like lemon.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
June 19, 2014, 7:28 p.m.
Yes! They are fantastic, and my favorite flavor is Sorbet.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
June 19, 2014, 7:27 p.m.
I love eos lip balm. I love the softness that it leaves on my lips. I love the summer berry the best. It is worth the investment and you will love the different flavors.
Amanda R.