BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #47 in Lip Care

Give your lips a reason to smile with a shimmery coral lip balm that softness and hydrates with a touch of color.

eos Shimmer lip balm in Coral softens your lips while providing a touch of shimmer and shine for a soft beauty you will love. Enriched with moisturizing shea butter, jojoba oil and anti-oxidant vitamin E, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and beautiful.

• Shea butter softens and nourishes
  • Jojoba oil provides long lasting moisture
  • Vitamin E provides anti-oxidant protection
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free
  • 0.25 oz

INGREDIENTS
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire d’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mica, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 6(CI 15850).

Amber C.
Amber C.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Sheer Pink
This is great lotion. Lightly scented, it doesn't leave your skin greasy, slippery, or tacky like some lotions do. The scent isn't overpowering, either. The package is small and fits well in the hand - these are perfect to keep in the car or in your purse. I am an avid lotion user, applying it almost every time I am in the car, just like I do with lip balm. We live in a high altitude where it is often cold, so skin protection is a must. (Besides, your skin feels tight and yucky when it's dry.) These fit in my jacket pocket perfectly. I basically have one everywhere I keep my lip balm...which is...well...everywhere. I didn't realize I was that much of a moisturizing addict. If that's the addiction I have, I'm glad I found this lotion to feed my habit!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Review for: Sheer Pink
I'm constantly using Chapstick due to traveling in super cold or extremely hot climates. My problem is I always loose the little tubes of Chapstick despite having them hidden everywhere. My biggest problem was losing them out of my purse. In a quick store run I grabbed Eos sheep pink shimmer and I'm so glad I did. Due the sphere shape of them I have never lost or accidentally washed it and the pink shimmer goes on beautifully without me having to apply lipstick. Even with my lipstick on I can still put this on and look my best. Eos has tons of different flavors so you can't go wrong and I notice I only have to use it once a day instead of putting Chapstick on all day long. My lips are now kissably soft !
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Pulaski, VA
Review for: Pearl
I love this balm! First, It smells AH-mazing! Second, Its so easy to apply! Third, Its small so its portable, and it has great quality. The only bad thing is that if you put it in your pocket it makes you pockets look weird. Its a big circular shaped object sticking out. But I really do recommend it because its amazing beyond words. My mom, sister, and friends loved it. Its the new thing where I live. And it seems like it will last awhile so you don't have to keep going out and buying new ones. But I got mine at Walgreens where it was close to my house and much cheaper than Amazon.com so if you do want one I suggest you get it from your own Drugstore
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Middletown, OH
Review for: Pearl
This eos Shimmer Lip Balm was amazing in almost ever aspect. To start with the awesome new packaging is what caught my eye before I realized it was a new line of eos. Once I opened it the with the same ease as the classic eos the color just sparkled. Color you ask? Yes the pearl luster that they have added is great for on the go POP. The only thing that I didn't like bout it was the classic eos had a smooth glide when applying and with the added luster it did feel more like a lipstick then a lip Balm. But, all in all I love it !!! I still give it a spot in my gotta have make up bag!
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Sullivan, IN
Review for: Sheer Pink
Disclaimer: I'm addicted to EOS spheres. This review is written with great prejudice.

The thing I love most about the EOS Sheet Pink Shimmer Sphere is that it leaves my lips coated with the sheerest pink tint sprinkled with tiny pops of shimmer but doesn't leave me looking like I was smacked in the mouth with a sparkly disco ball. I reach for this a lot when I'm having a mascara and lip gloss day. The scent isn't something intoxicating, in fact, it is pretty generic and rather unremarkable. Overall, this is a fantastic product. I encourage you to try it.
Karen M.
Karen M.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Sheer Pink
I'm a big eos fan! I have owned practically all the different flavors they've come out with and that includes limited edition kits. I made my weekly drug store run to grab some essentials and came across this new eos shimmer lip balm sphere. I was extremely excited mainly because the packaging was gorgeous. Ofcourse a big plus because it's a shimmer version!!! I absolutely adore this product. It gave just the right amount of shimmer and equally moisturized my lips as the past eos balms have. I highly recommend this gorgeous find.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Neptune Beach, FL
Review for: Pearl
I have been really happy with this lip balm. It is totally shocking to me that people find this to be not moisturizing or even drying. I have found this to be one of my favorite lip balms ever, and I am sort of a lip balm junkie. The moisturization lasts for a couple of hours for me, even in winter. I really do recommend this, don't be scared by negative reviews. And the packaging is great for sitting on your desk or nightstand, though not so good in a coat pocket and you can just forget about putting this in your pants pocket
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
Review for: Sheer Pink
The day I found out about the release of the shimmer EOS, I immediately went to Khols and bought 4, 2 of each color. For $6 a piece, I thought the price was fair. I had been dreaming of a pigminted EOS, and finally they had released! However, after gifting away 1 of each shimmer, I opened my own Pink Shimmer to find the balm completely broken and separated from the base. This was disappointing, and upsetting, as when I went to exchange, there was no more pink shimmer left, so my collection is still incomplete.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Review for: Pearl
After hearing so many negative stories and allergic reactions along with my own, I refuse to use eos lip products. I remember when they first came out, I bought several different flavors because of all the hype, but after trying them my lips were in worse shape than ever and I couldn't figure out why my lips were constantly burning. Then one day I bought a different brand of lip treatment and my lips got better, needless to say if you have sensitive lips/allergies steer clear of at least be careful.
caelin s.
caelin s.
Cambridge, MA
Review for: Pearl
Upon first glance at this product, i was intrigued. it seemed like any ordinary eos lip product - just really amped up. i love the packaging, it's sturdy, but not too over the top. as for the container itself, i'm in love with. it's so simple yet elegant? i don't know. as for opening it, i had sort of assumed it would have thinner pieces of glitter/shimmer, but it was sort of grainy and bumpy, which was the only downside to this. i loved the way it made my lips feel aside from the grainy-ness.
How often should I use it?
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS PRESENTATION IS LIMITED EDITION?
Kali S.
Kali S.
Yasner R.
Yasner R.
When did this eos come out and where can I find it ?
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Does this product hace a strong scent?