BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Pearl Shimmer Lip Balm. eos® shimmer lip balm now softens your lips while providing a touch of shimmer/shine for a softbeauty you will love. It is packed with shea butter, antioxidant vitamin E and jojoba oil along witha light pearl shimmer for shimmery soft lips. Gluten-free and paraben & petrolatum-free.

Color Family: White

Sustainability Certifications: Certified Gluten Free

Health Facts: Paraben-free, certified organic, gluten-free, Petroleum-free, phthalate-free, aluminum-free

Scent: Scented

Beauty Purpose: Moisturizing

Skin concern: Chapped lips

Sienne K.
Ottawa
Purchased at: Walmart
i HATE this product!!! it caused an acid burn on my lips and all around my lips as well. i tried to complain to the company with pictures and everything but all they did was send expired coupons. i can use all their other products, but not these shimmer ones. these actually gave me acid burns on my lips!!
Amaya F.
Purchased at: CVS
I enjoyed this balm a lot. It is moisturizing on the lips and is pretty effective in repairing chapped lips. I’ve used EOS before and I enjoy the products. I just wish there was a little LESS shimmer because when you go in to apply a second or third time the shimmer adds up quite a bit.
Amanda D.
Yukon
great product! Carry it around everywhere i go i love the look of it and how it feels! pretty pretty look and lasted me a very long time and used this product so much throughout the day. i very much recommend this product. good purchase and even better results
Michelle C.
Rio Rancho
Makes my lips soft with a slight shimmer. Sometimes makes my lips feel a bit sticky, but overall a good product and in such a cute packaging. I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes to use lip balm. It gives you those soft shimmering lips.
aspiring m.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This balm smells really great but hardly does anything other than hydrate. If you do not plan to make it last, it is a fine chapstick substitute, but it has grown mold for me in the past. I would not buy it again, but U recommend for the avid EOS fan.
Marinelly D.
deltona
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this product but it does make your lips a bit dry. I was a bit disappointed because it wasn’t the really creamy formula like the others. But it does make you lips really glittery I didn’t really like because it was like two glittery and made your lips chapped and I didn’t like them at all and the glitter was like a thick consistency.
morgαn. H.
Orlando
Purchased at: Target
Let me tell you. I have tried EVERY SINGLE EOS lip product. Every single one. They are all PERFECT. The scent/the flavor is amazing. Absolutely worth the $3 because listen that moisture is something else and LASTS FOREVER!!!!!!! I love EOS
Rachel W.
Tulsa
Purchased at: Walmart
The kids love these as gifts. Leaves just a sheen shimmer so not much but perfect for the little ones that want lipstick on or if you just want a little shimmer yourself. Would definitely recommend.
Rosalind K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lip balm, it isn’t the most moisturizing and it is a bit oily but it’s so pretty I can look past that, it has just enough micro glitter to really pop, and for the price it’s amazing.
Rachel Z.
Brooklyn
This is such a cute lip balm! It's a nice twist on the traditional eos pods, and can even replace lipstick if I'm feeling a no-makeup look. Despite packing a glittery punch, it seems just as hydrating as the rest of my eos collection. Plus, the packaging is totally adorable!