Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & Groomingeos
Shea Better Shave Cream- Vanilla Bliss

eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Vanilla Bliss

NULL

Doo you work with Influenster ? I would like to try in return I will do comments and reviews
Does this help prevent razor burn?
I saw on tiktok this was useful. Is it worth buying? does anyone have any other good recommendations? I have sensitive skin, and I need a good shaving cream.
Start your review of eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Vanilla Bliss!
ALEXANDRIA A.
Odessa, TX
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Vanilla Bliss uploaded by ALEXANDRIA A.
This shave cream is wonderful! I have super dry skin and so shaving can be really rough on it. This product is thick like a lotion vs other similar products that are more of a mousse consistency. I let it sit on my skin for about 30-60 seconds before shaving, and it really delivers the extra moisture that my skin needs. I notice significantly less irritation when I shave with this cream! The fragrance is yummy, but not at all overpowering.
Ananda A.
Mansfield, OH
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Vanilla Bliss uploaded by Ananda A.
I got the EOS Shave Cream after reading and watching a couple of reviews and, at first, I was pleasantly surprised. The fragrance is good and the texture really makes the shaving process easier. It's worth saying that my skin did feel moisturized after. HOWEVER, and yes, it's a capital "however", a couple of hours later, my armpits and legs started itching. I thought that maybe I just didn't rinse it off properly, so I went back to the shower to get rid of potential residues. That was not the issue though. The next 2 or 3 days were a itching nightmare, something I've just experienced waaaay back when I was a teen and didn't know what I was doing by dry shaving my legs. Thankfully it wasn't expensive, cause I'm staying away from it for good.
Alicia B.
Sinton, TX
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Vanilla Bliss uploaded by Alicia B.
I’ve never tried shave cream until I got this. I had strawberry bumps galore on my legs and I used this when shaving and most of them went away instantly. I loved the smell of this. It was a nice vanilla smell. It moisturized my legs better. And it also wasn’t expensive at all. I will be buying tons more because this product was a lifesaver for me!
Stephannie R.
Glen Burnie, MD
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Vanilla Bliss uploaded by Stephannie R.
The shaving cream smells amazing. It gives such a smooth shave without drying my skin out thought it feels like it goes on more like a lotion. If you are used to traditional shaving gels, you definitely have to adjust to using less and rinsing your razor more frequently (or it will clog your razor). My biggest complaint is that the bottle design prevents the pump from getting out like the last one fourth of the product. I wish they would fix the bottle design.
Hailey Z.
Columbia, SC
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Vanilla Bliss uploaded by Hailey Z.
This is a great shave cream! I use this all the time and it leaves my legs feeling so soft and with no razor burn. It’s a great price and last a pretty long time!
Taylor M.
Puyallup, WA
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Vanilla Bliss uploaded by Taylor M.
when i tell you this is best shaving cream i have ever used, i mean it! it’s very lightweight and leaves you with no razor bumps at all, clean shave and left with very soft legs, overall i’m very satisfied with this product and will buy again.
Jasmina S.
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Vanilla Bliss uploaded by Jasmina S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! my favorite shaving cream. Leave skin looking very moisturized and well scented. Never get cuts and it dosent leave skin dry what so ever. Definitely would recommend and will be buying again!eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Vanilla Bliss
Elizabeth  L.
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Vanilla Bliss uploaded by Elizabeth  L.
definitely a big difference with the creamy application. it's like rubbing on lotion. I felt like it did get stuck more in my razor. just a little more work to get off the razor then normal foaming cream. my underarms were very smooth after using. and there's a great grip to hold the bottle when wet in the shower.
Baylee  D.
Decatur, AL
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Vanilla Bliss uploaded by Baylee  D.
Purchased at: Target
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Vanilla Bliss is a vanilla lovers dream. It smells amazing and is very moisturizing. The only downside is it can get clogged in the razor quite easily. As long as you rinse it out frequently it is a fantastic shave cream!
Aiyana M.
Reno, NV
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Vanilla Bliss uploaded by Aiyana M.
This scent is delicious. I love vanilla! The pump works great and distributes a good amount. It lathers nicely and you can use wet or dry. My legs felt so nice and smooth afterwards and not dry or itchy. I think it’s a great value for what you get. Worth it!
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...