Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & Groomingeos
Shea Better Shave Cream- Pomegranate Raspberry

eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pomegranate Raspberry

Now with even more shea! Our bright & juicy pomegranate raspberry shave cream has notes of sweet pomegranate, tart raspberries and watery lotus blossom.

Does it smell good?
Does this product leave your skin dry after using?
How is the scent of this product? Is it lightly scented or strong?
Start your review of eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pomegranate Raspberry!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love eos shaving cream, it smooths on nice and creamy, like body butter and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and refreshed.in reviews
It smells great and it makes my skin feel silly soft and this shaving cream doesn't leave me left with nicks and razor burn in reviews
I have super sensitive and dry skin and I am very prone to getting razor burn, but ever since using this product I haven't been getting razor burn!in reviews
After using it my legs literally feel silky smooth for days longer than other varietys and we'll it smells amazing too :)in reviews
I loved this shaving cream because let's be honest it's in a pink beautiful packaging, and it's super soft and creamy like a lotion.in reviews
Shakeina  W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pomegranate Raspberry uploaded by Shakeina  W.
I'm happy I decided to give Eos shaving cream a try it's very good. it's butter texture gives a protection to the areas I want to shave and provide a smooth and hydrating finish. The pomegranate raspberry fragrance is yummy too. This is a great shave butter, better than shave foam I really recommend this one.
Nancy L.
Las Vegas, NV
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pomegranate Raspberry uploaded by Nancy L.
The scent is amazing. It works well with my sensitive skin. My skin is softer after shave.
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
2,406 reviews
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pomegranate Raspberry uploaded by Jennifer  H.
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pomegranate Raspberry uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all EOS products! I loved the lip balm so when the shave cream was introduced I had to try it. It is creamy and more like a lotion to shave with. I brought out my leggings today because my son is back in school, the leaves are starting to change and the nights are getting cooler!
Hannah D.
Cypress, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pomegranate Raspberry uploaded by Hannah D.
This stuff worked so great for my legs! It made my legs so smooth and it smells amazing! Love this stuff!! Highly recommend!! It is very inexpensive!! #eos #shave #skincare #love #legs
Daniela C.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pomegranate Raspberry uploaded by Daniela C.
This product has been a staple since I found it years ago. I tried this specific scent and…WOW. Not only does it smooth out your skin, it actually hydrates it. I can use two pumps and cover my entire leg… And did I mention.. affordable? The ONLY con I could think of… is maybe that it is quite thick that you have to clean the razor immediately after every glide. I can totally live with that! #EOS #contest #complimentary @Influenster #influenster #complimentary #mousturizers #makeup #beautybloggers #beautiful #clean #reviews #makeup #natualmakeup #influenster #motd #beauty #lipgloss #cleanbeauty #skincare #makeup #health #organic #selfcare #lotion #shavecream
Danielle S.
Fargo, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pomegranate Raspberry uploaded by Danielle S.
I was excited to try this shaving cream. I have used the same shaving cream since I was a teenager. EOS uses a pump to pump out the cream instead of a pressurized container like others. The scent was great, not over-powering. It is affordable. I will definitely consider purchasing it again in the future.
Marissa I.
Abingdon, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pomegranate Raspberry uploaded by Marissa I.
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pomegranate Raspberry uploaded by Marissa I.
This shaving cream is both a shaving aid and shower lotion. It is not the typical aerosol foam texture that I am used to. It is more thick. You can make it thinner on your skin with water but getting it out of the razor was not the easiest. I think because it is a more of a lotion like lather, it is hydrating and made for a smooth feeling after my shave. It is very fragrant so I do not recommend using on privates or in a bath if you are sensitive “down there”. I’d keep it to shower use only. The scent was nice and fruity but doesn’t last long after you rinse. The price is very affordable. This is a good shaving cream if a lotion lather is your preferred type of shaving cream texture. Because of the razor being hard to rinse residue out of, I would say that overall, this is just an “okay” product. eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pomegranate Raspberry
Daniela D.
Canton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pomegranate Raspberry uploaded by Daniela D.
Purchased at: Walmart
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pomegranate Raspberry Picked this up for traveling and am so happy I did. I normally use a gel but this shave cream was a great alternative. It is think but spreads easily over the skin and give a close shave. This would work for even a dry shave. No nick and left my legs feeling soft and hydrated.
Yesenia M.
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pomegranate Raspberry uploaded by Yesenia M.
*Received incentivized by Influenster #EOS Holiday Cash Back (EOS campaign won't let me add this one and Influenster hasn't answered my 2 tickets.) It's more of a lotion than a cream, a very thick consistency. I typically use soap to shave because my razor has product to glide in my skin but the few times I've used shaving cream it was more of a foam. It does help glide the razor very well and it hydrates the skin a lot! It would be great to use for dry skin. I took a star off because I'm just not that into greasy and more into silky which this takes a while to get to. The scent is amazing though! I'd recommend it if you need a lot of moisture and need to shave, it combines the two which makes it easy if you're short on time.
Dorra  A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pomegranate Raspberry uploaded by Dorra  A.
I love that this shaving cream is clean and made with shea butter. I've been looking for a new and cleaner shaving cream and so happy I found this one and it's only 3$. Not a super fan of the smell it's not bad but not amazing next time I'm gonna try the lavender. The smell is a little strong but not too strong if you like raspberries you might like. I di recommend giving it a try 🥰

394 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zahra S.
N Las Vegas, NV
il y a 9 mois
Argelis S. il y a un mois
That depends on the frequency of use and amount.
Katie H.
Splendora, TX
il y a 9 mois
Heather J. il y a 7 mois
Honestly... laser hair removal was the only thing that truly helped this problem for me. It’s expensive, but a lifelong investment in yourself and so worth it! If that is not an option for you- try #avenno #shavegel and a razor specified for sensitive skin. I like #schick