17 answers

I really liked it— the smell is great, the consistency is easy to apply, and it made my legs feel extra soft & moisturized! I would recommend giving it a try! eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pink Citrus
il y a 2 ans
I liked it a lot! The smell was good and the packaging was surprisingly fun and great! I didn’t have any issues with it either and I have very sensitive skin.
il y a 2 ans
I really liked it a lot actually! I didn't think I'd like a cream since I always use a shaving gel, but this made my legs feel more moisturized!
Smells amazing!!
il y a 2 ans
It is the best!!!!! Thick without causing a mess.
il y a 2 ans
I normally try to use some kind of cream when shaving, so I personally love it. I would normally use another shaving cream and then use a conditioner, bc my skin is irritated quickly by certain things... with this shaving cream I just use it and go on about my business. It always keeps my skin soft and hydrated, plus it smells good. eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pink Citrus
il y a 2 ans
The eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pink Citrus is the best shaving cream I have ever used! It is very light & easy to use. I highly recommend!
il y a 2 ans
Smells great! I dont usually use shaving creams so I don’t think this is anything special.
il y a 2 ans
I normally don’t use shaving cream, but did receive this one in a vox box.  Smells incredible, but not sure that it’s necessarily better than other brands-but again, don’t often use shaving cream.
il y a 2 ans
Love it! I got it in my box and I’m so glad i did. It smells amazing, the bottle is nice and has a pump for easy use, and it works well. Also leaves my skin feeling so soft!