How is this shaving cream on lower area? Is it good to use on bikin area? Does it leave razor bumps?
batavia - il y a 2 ans

13 answers

I love this for sensitive areas! I just make sure I slow the process down versus when I'm in a rush just shaving my legs. The grapefruit scent smells so fresh and amazing, and my runner up favorite scent is the vanilla. I would recommend these!
il y a 2 ans
Way better than any other shaving creme I've used. It leaves skin soft, unirritated, and I havent had a single bump or razor burn. I highly recommend. It also seems to last forever. I still have one I bought a year ago that Im just now throwing out because I got a new one.
il y a 2 ans
No razor bumps! I used it on my legs and I personally love it
il y a 2 ans
So far I love it ! But I don’t like how it doesn’t lather up its more like a lotion if anything. But it’s all about your personal preference!
il y a 2 ans
It works a lot better than typical shaving cream. And it also lasts a lot longer than all the other products I've used in the past.
il y a 2 ans
It doesn’t leave bumps for me. I also use in bikini area!
il y a 2 ans
It helped me and did not leave bumps!
il y a 2 ans
It’s a lot better than other products. If I shave frequently I still get bumps but definitely less than with normal soap.
il y a 2 ans
Honestly it’s better than other things I’ve tried. It really doesn’t cause irritation and it makes for a very smooth shave.
il y a 2 ans
I used this on my bikini area and didn’t get any razor bumps but I put coconut oil on it afterwards, too.