BeautyFaceFacial Skincareeos
Shea Better Shave Cream- Pink Citrus

eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pink Citrus

Now with even more shea! Our cheerful and fresh Pink Citrus shave cream smells like fresh verbena blossom blended with warm cedar topped with lemon zest.

I love this shaving cream but it clogs my razors :( Does this happen to anyone else?
Anyone else try Eos products and have activities saying they’re incomplete even though they’re noteos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pink Citrus ?
les recomiendo, este balsamo labial #EOSeos™ Shimmer Lip Balm
Start your review of eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pink Citrus!
Brynnah A.
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pink Citrus uploaded by Brynnah A.
I absolutely love this shave cream! It is amazing on my sensitive skin. I’ve been using this product for years. I never get razor burn!
Asia Briana Q.
Sacramento, CA
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pink Citrus uploaded by Asia Briana Q.
Purchased at: Target
it smells really amazing but it didn’t really work. all it did was clog up my razor. i thought it could have been the razor style so i used a different razor and it did the same thing. i am not a fan of this product
Iris A.
Saint Peters, MO
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pink Citrus uploaded by Iris A.
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pink Citrus uploaded by Iris A.
This shave cream is made with shea butter, smells soooooo good ans is eady to use. I didn't get any nicks abd cuts, the foam is nice and thick and I didn't have any reactions. It's very affordable and comes in a variety of scents.
Martha M.
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pink Citrus uploaded by Martha M.
Cute packaging and smooth cream! Easy to apply on skin and helps with razor bumps! I’ve used this brand before but not this specific one!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Jordin M.
Sparks, NV
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pink Citrus uploaded by Jordin M.
I have a razor that already has some type of soap/conditioner on it that makes it easy to shave so I never thought to even buy shaving cream. I was so excited to receive this because I have always seen it and I love EOS other products. This has an amazing woodsy scent with a burst of citrus that seems to last even hours after shaving. It’s extremely thick so the water doesn’t wash it away in the blink of the eye, and 2 pumps cover a whole leg! My legs are thoroughly hydrated and smell great. Couldn’t be any happier with this product. I received this complimentary from Influenster.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ayesha S.
I typically don’t use shaving cream is I like the ones that foam. However this one really won me over. It smells great, comes off easily, and helps me get a cleaner shave. I like that it doesn’t slip off if I am in the shower while shaving and leaves my skin feeling moisturized.
Amber R.
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pink Citrus uploaded by Amber R.
This is nice a creamy, smells fantastic, and provides nice coverage! So far, I am loving it! Curious to see if it continues to work well over time or is drying like some others. So far, so good though!!!
Sylvia C.
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pink Citrus uploaded by Sylvia C.
Nice foam thick foam. Great scents. Leaves my legs feeling soft and hydrated. Not tested on animals!! I’ll keep purchasing!
Sanah K.
Phoenix, AZ
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pink Citrus uploaded by Sanah K.
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pink Citrus uploaded by Sanah K.
I am very impressed with this EOS Shea Better shave cream as it works perfectly fine for shaving my legs and armpits. I do have a sensitive skin and I am glad that my skin felt hydrated, smooth and without any razor bumps. You just need a small amount of the cream under the shower and it spreads evenly throughout the skin. This is going to be my new favourite now and I am definitely recommending it to my friends and family.
Keely N.
North Babylon, NY
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Pink Citrus uploaded by Keely N.
I usually use a foaming shaving cream but after trying the EOS Shaving Cream, I am hooked. Just enough came out for an easy application. This shaving cream was very thick and creamy that it was perfect to use while shaving in the shower. My skin felt ultra moisturized after using this! I will absolutely be purchasing this again!
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberly R.
Ivanhoe, CA
il y a 2 ans
I love eos but have actually never tried the shaving cream, does it work well? Is there something special about it or is it like any other shaving cream?
Reina F. il y a 2 ans
I think it works pretty well! Definitely better than most other brands I’ve tried, but I’d still take Dollar Shave Club shave butter EVERY day of the week lol
toun T.
Yonkers, NY
il y a 2 ans
Laura L. il y a 2 ans
I like it, I got it from influenster to try and it’s nice and soothing and leaves my skin soft and my skin is super sensitive to shaving and it cut down my razor burn by a lot