eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Lavender

NULL

Is shaving cream better than shaving gel?
Is it ok for sensitive skin?
Does this work really well for bikini shave?
Start your review of eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Lavender!
Melissa  L.
Dallas, TX
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Lavender uploaded by Melissa  L.
The thick texture of this shaving cream helps to create a neater shave while leaving the skin feeling soft and with a relaxing scent. Super recommended. Super affordable. It last a long time.
Blessy G.
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Lavender uploaded by Blessy G.
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Lavender uploaded by Blessy G.
I like that it feels creamy and nice to apply on the skin. The smell is nice not too overpowering. I didn’t have any irritation or redness. After use my skin felt smooth and soft to touch. Only con is the applicator, I feel like it will be hard to get product out in the end but other than that it is a good product for the price.
Shelley F.
Virginia Beach, VA
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Lavender uploaded by Shelley F.
Love this so much! It leaves your legs feeling super soft and it smells amazing. I can’t wait to try all the sents. Also the packaging is super cute! eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Lavender Definitely going to be my new favorite. Would definitely recommend.
Vanessa R.
Bronx, NY
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Lavender uploaded by Vanessa R.
Love this shaving cream. The lavender scent is so calming and invigorating. This shaving cream is very moisturizing. This shaving cream makes the whole shaving process much more easier. It lets my razor glide on better. I never experienced any nicks when using this shaving cream. It always leaves me skin very soft and smooth to the touch. My skin always feels so super hydrated when I use this shaving cream. I love it so much that I’ve been recommending it to all my friends.
Cindy H.
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Lavender uploaded by Cindy H.
This shave gel works well and I really like the lavender scent. It protects against nicks and cuts while shaving. It’s a little more moisturizing than some foaming shave gels but since it doesn’t lather much, I do have to use a bit more.
Megan  K.
Rocky Hill, CT
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Lavender uploaded by Megan  K.
Very pleasant smelling lavender. It’s not overpowering, just the right amount of floral scent. It was a really clean shave and I definitely felt the moisture afterwards on my skin. I’m getting my mom some as a stocking stuffer now!
Tali L.
Hollywood, FL
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Lavender uploaded by Tali L.
I typically purchase this shaving cream in the pomegranate raspberry scent, but the eos’ better shave cream (in lavender) is absolutely wonderful! It smells and applies great, and works with both wet- AND dry-shaving!
Tara W.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Lavender uploaded by Tara W.
I really enjoyed this product! I felt like a little went a long way. It didn’t “clog” my razor. It left my legs feels extra smooth. I didn’t have to apply a lotion after since this product was basically a lotion. I would definitely purchase again definitely was better than a normal shaving cream for me.
Karisma P.
Ventura, CA
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Lavender uploaded by Karisma P.
This shave cream is so amazing! It smells so wonderful and it’s very easy to apply. It makes my skin feel super smooth and soft. My razor glides well with this shaving cream. It’s very good quality and I highly recommend this product.
Erika S.
Santa Fe, NM
eos Shea Better Shave Cream- Lavender uploaded by Erika S.
I've never used eos shaving butter before. The smell is amazing and it went on so nice. I love how it doesn't irritate my skin afterwards or leave it dry
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...