Personal CareHand & FootHand Sanitizers & Wipeseos
Shea Better Hydrating Coconut Hand Sanitizer

eos Shea Better Hydrating Coconut Hand Sanitizer

Shea Better Hydrating Hand Sanitizer: Made with instantly moisturizing Shea Oil, our hydrating hand sanitizer gel kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria and quickly absorbs, leaving hands refreshed and noticeably hydrated. Say hello to refreshed, soft hands and fast absorption. Say goodbye to dry-feeling hands, sticky residue with eos hand sanitizer. Dermatologist-tested, Hypoallergenic & Not tested on animals 😎

Me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Como queda la piel después de aplicarlo?
How does it smell ?
Start your review of eos Shea Better Hydrating Coconut Hand Sanitizer!
Staci  P.
Fort Mill, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
eos Shea Better Hydrating Coconut Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Staci  P.
Since the pandemic started, hand sanitizer has become a staple in my life but most can leave skin feeling dry and tight. Eos Hydrating Hand Sanitizer is different as it left my hands feeing soft, hydrated, and clean! As with most hand sanitizers, the initial application smells strong of alcohol but quickly dries to a pleasant pina colada (coconut) scent 🥥 The bottle fits perfectly in the cup holder of my car while the pump nozzle and thick gel like texture ensures easy and mess free sanitizing while on the go. Would definitely purchase again!
Ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
eos Shea Better Hydrating Coconut Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Ankita G.
A bit fruity fragrance but i like it. Does not dry out the hands. Contains 70% alcohol so its best for sanitizing. Recommended. Its quite affordable too. I liked the packaging as well.
Grace C.
Rockaway Beach, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
eos Shea Better Hydrating Coconut Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Grace C.
eos Shea Better Hydrating Coconut Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Grace C.
This product was supposed to be for my honest review and I am absolutely in love with it!, at first glance I thought it would be so thick and sticky but it goes on so smooth like lotion keeps my skin soft and definitley feels like it’s killing germs at the same time!
Megan S.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
eos Shea Better Hydrating Coconut Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Megan S.
This doesn’t have a strong alcohol smell at all. The smell is subtle and smells like coconut. It does leave my hands soft and moisturized! It definitely works, I’d rather buy this than any other hand sanitizer.
Katherine H.
Happy Valley, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
eos Shea Better Hydrating Coconut Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Katherine H.
Since the pandemic started I have searched high and low for a hand sanitizer that doesn’t make my hands feel completely dry. Having sensitive skin I try to read the ingredients in most products I’m putting on my body. Things to know: ⋒ It does have a stronger alcohol scent but that almost goes away immediately and you get left with a delicious coconut tropical scent ⋒ This product is a thicker consistency than usual hand sanitizers and absorbs quickly. The hydrating formula instantly starts working it’s magic. Your hands will thank you for this one! ⋒ It’s $5.97 for a bottle for 8 do oz which I personally don’t mind paying for since it is a hydrating hand sanitizer ⋒ There is no tacky residue left on the hands which is extremely important to me! ⋒ I highly recommend grabbing one if I were you! I have purchased 2 since trying this product and is a must have in my home and in the car for when I’m on the go!
Nicole D.
Claysburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
eos Shea Better Hydrating Coconut Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Nicole D.
This stuff smells and feels amazing on the skin and in the bottle. I love that it is a bigger size than most hand sanitizer containers. The pump handle on mine came broken in the mail but it is still usable.
Melissa H.
Hixson, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
eos Shea Better Hydrating Coconut Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Melissa H.
So I’ve been a fan of eos for a while but somehow never knew they had hand sanitizer! This eos Shea Butter Hydrating Hand Sanitizer in Coconut Waters is wonderful! It comes in the cutest bottle and smells like I took a trip to the beach. It goes on so smooth and doesn’t have a nasty alcohol smell. Feels great on my hands and doesn’t dry them out. I will definitely be purchasing this from now on! I’d highly recommend this over other hand sanitizers.
Carolina S.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
eos Shea Better Hydrating Coconut Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Carolina S.
this is very good, very fragrant and doesn't leave my hands sticking like some hand sanitizers, i loved it.
Devon S.
Chalfont, PA
eos Shea Better Hydrating Coconut Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Devon S.
This product 100% backed up their claims. The moment you put it on in sinks wonderfully into the skin and leaves your hands feeling nourished, silky and revived. The coconut scent lasts a long time after application but it isn't overbearing at all, it is so light and refreshing! It also doesn't leave any nasty film on your hands like I've had with similar products. My new favorite hand sanitizer!
Luisa S.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
eos Shea Better Hydrating Coconut Hand Sanitizer uploaded by Luisa S.
I loved this sanitizer. Great smell and creamy feel. Nice presentation as well. Highly recommend!