EOS Sensitive Skin Shave Cream

Now with even more shea! Our calming & comforting sensitive skin shave cream is fragrance free and clinically-tested to be non-irritating.

Does this product help with razor burn?
Is it worth the money and does it show a difference then using other products?
I have sensitive skin and was wondering if anyone with sensitive skin has tried this so far? Did it work well? Any irritation or red bumps?
Start your review of EOS Sensitive Skin Shave Cream!
member-1c211
EOS Sensitive Skin Shave Cream uploaded by member-1c211
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love this. I’m prone to in grown hairs and this product completely helps with that. It works great for sensitive skin people like me. 10/10 recommend!!!
Iman P.
Westland , MI
EOS Sensitive Skin Shave Cream uploaded by Iman P.
I looooooooooovvvvvveeee this shaving cream because not only was it easy to work with but it was super creamy and very moisturizing and it left my legs feeling nice and smooth
lizi E.
Pekin, IL
EOS Sensitive Skin Shave Cream uploaded by lizi E.
oh so smooth. love the smell of the lavender, and the butter is so amazing on the skin. my skin was so smooth and soft and the cream caused no irritation. loved this product!
AUTHENTi© H.
EOS Sensitive Skin Shave Cream uploaded by AUTHENTi© H.
I love this shaving cream! It leaves my legs feeling hydrated all day. I like the product bottle & texture of the shave cream. It feels like my legs have a longer last before my next shave. I would totally recommend this product! I already have let some friends use the product so they can see how great it is!
Elise C.
San Antonio, TX
EOS Sensitive Skin Shave Cream uploaded by Elise C.
Touch, shave, smile is correct! This shaving cream made my legs so smooth and moisturized. I feel like I don’t even need to put lotion on. Great for sensitive skin because there is no scent and has aloe and oat.
Uniqua C.
Chula Vista, CA
Good product. Works well with my skin. No sent so I won't break out or itch. Love how smooth it makes me after I use!
Alex O.
Nashville, TN
Smooth, creamy and won't irritate! There's not a strong smell, it's not overly foamy or messy. It is FLAWLESS. Everyone needs this product! Affordable and attainable!
Brittany S.
Kansas City , MO
I love eos products and I am happy I got the change to test this out. The smell of eos is amazing and It leave ur skin super soft and feels really hydrated :) this is a product I recommend everyone to get and try out :)
Nina S.
Santa Ana, CA
EOS Sensitive Skin Shave Cream uploaded by Nina S.
I LOVE this brands shave cream. I used to purchase the ones they have in the pump but I switched to this one. It doesn't have a scent and although I don't think I have really sensitive skin my skin does tend to be sensitive right after I shave (even though their scented ones were never a problem for me and they smell great). I really like the thickness and that it can be used for a wet or dry shave which I have tried for a quick dry shave and works great. The other plus with this shave cream is you can cut the top when it's almost empty to scrape the rest of the product out if you are like me and like to use up every bit of your products before tossing!
Michelle W.
california
This worked great! I am already a fan of EOS's non aerosol shave creams (I usually get the pink one in the pump bottle) so I'm glad I got the chance to try this one. There is no noticeable fragrance. I'm not sure if this product by itself helped prevent razor bumps but I didn't notice any irritation after shaving with this. There is a LOT of product in this tube as well!

I received this product for free from Influenster for reviewing.

I received this product for free from Influenster for reviewing.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor J.
Skokie, IL
il y a un an
Nina S. il y a 6 mois
Yes and it works well for me.