BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #2 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Formulated especially for sensitive skin, with botanical ingredients to soothe and deeply moisturize skin and no added fragrance.

• Would you recommend this? Do you need a lot? Or just a li...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about the scent of eos Sensitive Shave C...3 Answers
Reviews (2037)
Katrina T.
Chester, VA
I've never really understood the whole EOS hype. I bought the lip balms purely because the unique shape was easier to find at the bottom of my purse but the formulas (I tried multiple) were crap. Now this shave cream? I found more useful despite using it less haha. I prefer using handmade small business shave soaps, but I was willing to give this a try. As soon as I saw it contained lavender, I was ready to hate it. I hate that EVERY sensitive skin product contains lavender since it triggers migraines and the scent makes me want to vomit, but surprisingly this had no scent which makes me realize that companies THINK everyone needs the lavender scent in their products.

Using the product- went on smooth, easy to spread/use, clogged my razor like every shave cream tends to do (which is why I prefer shave soap since I hate having to rinse the razor after every swipe). It has a semi thick formula -  not like foaming aerosol which is way tend to be too thick, but I did find it left me with a residue feeling so I had to wash it off right after. My legs did feel smooth after, but nothing to brag about and I had to soap my legs after anyways so why add unnecessary multiple steps to my routine and use shave cream instead of shave soap?

I'm rating 4/5 stars purely bc it does do exactly what it states it does (I don't have sensitive skin so I can't comment on the gentleness of the formula) and because it's a CHEAP option (averaging $4-6 after tax) from a "popular" brand so people will feel comfortable buying it. Plus the packaging is always marketed towards females with it's pastel colors, and presentation is everything in marketing. Would I buy it myself? No, not even for the cheap/affordable price,.

*I received this product in my Chic Voxbox in exchange for my honest review
Keisha K.
I’ve been on the hunt for a good shaving cream. I’m so glad Influenster sent me this! I liked it a lot. It’s a creamy shave cream and does help with getting a close, soft shave. Aside from using it on my legs I also used it on my bikini area and armpits. I didn’t get that burning sensation that some shave creams give me when shaving those sensitive areas! It also didn’t pull on any hairs and gave me a awesome smooth shave leaving everything soft. The only downfall is that I like a lather shave cream and this doesn’t lather, then there’s also the problem where it doesn’t dissolve well in the bath so you’re sitting in the tub with all the gunk (look at photo), its not a huge problem for me as I usually shave in the shower but may be a problem for some. After trying this brand of shave cream I’m going to go buy the one for dry skin and try it out since I’m struggling with dry skin and it’s starting to get Summer! I look forward to trying that one out so look for my review on that one!☺️
Brittany B.
With summer approaching and jean season disappearing, very minor stubble is no longer acceptable for me so The first thing i just had to try from my chic voxbox was my eos shave cream (no it didn't get the 5 starts because i got it in the voxbox).. let me just tell you something.. This is honestly the closest shave I've ever gotten with a disposable razor and the smoothest they've been from one. No tiny little pieces of hair left beind in some areas because you forgot to push down harder on the razor at certain points to get through the shave gel you're currently using, no razor bumps or burns. Absolutely no burning when putting lotion on after, and I'm usually still getting over my bouts of dry skin this time of year, i believe that the cucumber seed oil this is made with helped keep me skin soft even after shaving because i had no tight drying feeling after using my towel to dry off my legs. This stuff is a thicker cream based shave cream so i suggest a thin layer on your legs so your razor can just glide over. This stuff has now become my HG of shave cream products and now i no longer have to spring for 30$ razors 🙌
Chloe H.
I have pretty sensitive skin, especially when it comes to shaving my legs. I've had to go through several different razors before I could find one that didn't tear my legs up (it took a while). With that being said, I'm really careful with what shaving cream that I use. I typically use highly moisturized body wash because my legs are so apt to drying out and hurting after I shave. I was hesitant about trying something new. I received this product complimentary of Influenster, but all opinions are definitely my own. This produce is a cream and its EOS, so I was expecting it to work really well; however, it didn't. First, because it was a cream, I had to use a lot more of the product than what I would have with another one. Second, it actually kind of hurt while I was shaving. Third, I had razor burn each time I used it. I tried using it at least four times before I wanted to write a review about it, in hopes that it would work better, but it didn't. I still gave it three stars because 1.) I love EOS, and they typically do not fail me, and 2.) I'm sure if you have better skin than mine, it would work really well, but not with mine.
Taylor B.
Levittown, NY
I can't say enough good things about this shave cream!

I was a bit skeptical to try as I am prone to razor-burn and have developed   a shave routine that consists of a disposable razor and lather with a dove bar of soap - causing no irritation for me. I seldom use shaving cream as I find them to be drying after shower and also too fragrant for my liking. But after just one shave with Eos Sensitive Shave Cream, I was hooked.

The cream comes in an aluminum-free squeeze type bottle that allows you to control the amount of product you want and re-cover when you are done. The cream isn't extremely foamy and feels more like a hybrid between a cream and a gel. A small amount went a long way and I felt I didn't have to be extra careful since the cream served as such a great buffer between the razor and my skin.  I rinsed off with warm water and after my shower, my legs were razor-bump, felt extremely moisturized and looked silky smooth. I would totally consider incorporating eos Sensitive Shave Cream into my routine.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Got my #free EOS shave cream from @influenster and @eosproducts in my #chicvoxbox
Lemme tell you guys, this cream is THE BOMB. It has changed my shaving cream game. I would rarely use the canned creams that expand like foam because they’re slippery and hard to work with. This definitely is not like that. It’s thick and creamy, and easy to control. It made my shave so smooth and I didn’t get a yucky burning rash on my legs afterward like I usually do. It doesn’t have a scent, so that’s nice. I’m not about 5 different competing scents in my shower. This is definitely a win, and I will be buying one once I run out! Nice job, #eos!
I received this product for free on exchange for a fair review. Ask me how to sign up to get complimentary products yourself! #dmmeladies #dm #free #review #contest #dmme #shavetouchsmile #complimentary
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
I had no clue that eos had a shave cream, but was excited to try this as a) I love their skincare line and it is the best at keeping my lips smooth year round and b) I do have sensitive skin and love products targeted for this concern. I love the packaging which is a calming blue/green color and has a shower friendly coating (will not rust like other shave creams - yuck!). The size is generous and a little goes a long way! I squeezed the tube and a thick white cream came out which was not particularly scented - which is great since fragrance can be an irritant for sensitive skin. I lathered it on my legs and it felt really rich and nourishing as I shaved my legs, but did not feel slippery on the shower floor as some creams can be. My legs felt smooth and silky afterwards and were not irritated or itchy as they can be sometimes with other products or just bar soap. There is some white color which makes more efficient shave patterns as well - I did not miss a spot! Overall, I am quite pleased with the eos Sensitive Skin Shave Cream and will be repurchasing and recommending to friends! Bravo, eos!
Shawna A.
Bradenton , FL
I absolutely love this stuff! I have SUPER sensitive skin and for some reason, when I shave, if I’m not using a product with enough moisture, my skin on my legs will get reallyyyyy itchy afterwards and it’s so uncomfortable and drives me nuts! It so weird too bc I don’t even have much leg hair (it’s blonde and fine textured), but for some reason my skin gets so irritated and I’ve never found a product that completely eradicates that issue for me... until now! I love the consistency of this stuff and how it just feels like a rich cream going on, and also that it has no added fragrance bc those can be irritating as well. Since I got this product, I’ve been shaving more than I ever have before bc it doesn’t make me itchy at all! I haven’t experienced any of those annoying side effects that I usually get from shaving and I could not be more thrilled. This product is a game changer for me! Thank you Influenster for sending this stuff my way! Totally changed my shaving game for the better.
Monse L.
I received this eos shave cream complimentary in my Influenster Chic Vox Box and I love it!!! I had a current holy grail, and I say “had” because this one has quickly replaced it! I definitely have sensitive skin, my legs get small red bumps and get so itchy afterwards if I don’t use a good shave cream. I usually have to use moisturizer immediately after stepping out of the shower to relieve my legs. This eos shave cream is thick, it helps achieve a smooth shave, and my legs feel moisturized when I get out of the shower. There’s no bumps and no itch! I don’t feel the need to rush and use my moisturizer. I was pleasantly surprised by it, since I am not a big fan of the original eos shave cream. I would purchase this when I am running low!
Mya W.
Harvey, LA
its very nice.I recently went cruelty free with my beauty products, and I already knew eos did not test on animals. I used to use Skintimate for sensitive skin, but I wasn't satisfied with it anyways. My skin is sensitive and fair, so every time I used it, I got at least one nick on each leg and razor burn on my knees. But as soon as I started using eos, it was a miracle. I have only gotten two nicks so far (due to user error), and no razor burn whatsoever! Plus, my legs feel moisturized and look smooth. The only down side is that I have to put so much on because of how sensitive my skin is, so it takes a while to get done. It is totally worth it, though. I would highly recommend the unscented shave creme for people like me with sensitive skin, it did burn a little when I first started using the scented creme. Overall, it's a really great product and I am never going back to Skintimate.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
How do you feel about the scent of eos Sensitive Shave Cream ?
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Would you recommend this? Do you need a lot? Or just a little?