BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

Featuring Pumpkin Spice and Vanilla Bean lip balms, this eos set makes a great gift or stocking stuffer. .25 oz. (each) Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love everything pumpkin spice  and this is one of my favorite PS products ever! Light but moisturizing and the best flavor to date. Price is higher than normal for a lip moisturizer but totally worth it " in 31 reviews
  • "It’s very soft. It smells wonderful and it taste lovely! It makes my lips feel super good. Doesn’t make them dry or anything." in 25 reviews
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
Both flavors are absolutely brilliant. The vanilla bean is the best vanilla balm I've ever had. It's noticeable, but not overwhelming. The best thing about EOS is their use of natural and true aromas and ingredients. I have 0 tolerance for many artificial smells, which is why I'm pretty excited about these. They don't smell like fragrance or fake stuff. The pumpkin spice is my all time favorite EOS, ever. They NAILED it. I actually detest pumpkin spice usually (yeah, I know, I know...judge me for being a downer) because it's really aritifical, cloyingly sweet, and nasty (just my opinion). During the fall I can hardly stand to be in the mall in any capacity. However, this smells like the real thing, and conversely, REAL pumpkin (like pumpkin guts when you're carving a fresh one) is my FAVORITE smell on earth.  This smells of true pumpkin, and actual cinnamon, nutmeg and maybe clove. It's so good, I actually bought backup. The only thing that bums me out is that it's limited edition. It's GOOD.
Nikki C.
Adrian, MI
Huge EOS fan. I always buy any and all new flavors or scents I see. Especially the limited holiday flavors. This has to be one of my absolute favorites I bought yet. I love fall and it’s all that in a chapstick. It smells and taste amazing without being overwhelming. I used it for almost 9 months straight and wish I would of bought more as I haven’t seen this scent again since. But I’ll be on the lookout next fall!
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
Eos is my absolute favorite chapstick. I love everything from the cute packaging, to the shape of the balm, to the amount and quality of the product. It smells great, and leaves my lips so soft and moisturized. I even like to apply it to my cheeks in the winter months.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I have been using EOS lip balm for years. It is a great product that can be used to smooth, moisturize and hydrate your lips. There are many different varieties of the eos lip balm that smells yummy also. The price is $2.99 to $5.00. I do recommend this product.
Delanie K.
I love the seasonal sets EOS does each holiday. They can be a really great value. I was gifted this last fall and I love the vanilla, which is one I had use before. The pumpkin spice on smelt weird and had a difference consistency than EOS normally do. I will be continuing to use my EOS lip balms but not in pumpkin spice!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
EOS (Evolution of Smooth) lip balms are THE BEST!!! I used to use Burt's Bees exclusively, but since EOS has been around, it is the only lip balm I use. The pumpkin flavor that came out this year for Thanksgiving is one of my favorites! It tastes just like tea pumpkin pie/spice... and vanilla is one of my go-to flavors, because it tastes just like real vanilla bean, and its organic. These lip balms are just amazing and I have one or two in every room, in every bag I own, and at work... I can't get enough. One thing I wish though, is that they would make more of their flavors in stick form, just like the current ones they offer in vanilla, mint and berry.
Ericha W.
Horse Cave
I received this lip balm set as a gift for Christmas from my mother in law because she knows I love pumpkin spice things. And this flavor and scent is on point, tastes and smells just like pumpkin spice. I love any sos lip bombs. I always carry at least 2 or 3 with me in my purse anywhere I go.
Zoe B.
Honesdale, PA
The vanilla bean was just an average lip balm for me. I absolutely loved the pumpkin spice, it is a fall staple for the "basic" girl! The aroma it has is fabulous and it kept my lips chap free. I also love the shade of orange of the packaging it was super cute!
Kaley A.
saint cloud, MN
I absolutely love the quality of EOS!! The originality of the container it comes in as well as the quality of the product overall is great. Although I feel like it is a little bit pricey and that you definitely are paying for the name. But I still recommend it!
Eleni T.
While I only have the vanilla bean lip balm I have to say I really enjoy this flavor. It’s not overpowering and is such a perfect fit for this time of year. I find this to be such a long lasting balm compared to many others that I’ve used in the past.