eos Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla Bean Lip Balm Set uploaded by Anna R.eos Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla Bean Lip Balm Set uploaded by Anna R.

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #92 in Lip Care

Featuring Pumpkin Spice and Vanilla Bean lip balms, this eos set makes a great gift or stocking stuffer. .25 oz. (each) Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

Buy on Kohl's
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
Eos is my absolute favorite chapstick. I love everything from the cute packaging, to the shape of the balm, to the amount and quality of the product. It smells great, and leaves my lips so soft and moisturized. I even like to apply it to my cheeks in the winter months.
Katrina S.
Otis Orchards , WA
Okay. During fall everyone is going crazy over PSL or pumpkin everything. EOS putting it into a lip balm?! Totally genius! These are the first eos products I have tried and I will be buying more. I love the shape of the balm that makes it easy to find in your purse!
Heather H.
Macclenny
I usually don't go for lip balm type type products. But I absolutely love pumpkin anything. Do I thought I would give it a try. Let me tell you. I'm so glad that I purchased this product. It smells so good. I would 100% recommend this product. Even if you don't usually use something like this. You should buy it!!!
Brittany H.
Absolutely love the flavors these come in! The pumpkin spice is by far my favorite being a pumpkin lover. The packaging is adorable! The new formula is 10x better and for moistzering then the old !
Amanda G.
Elsa
I have the white one. I been using it for quite a while now. It’s best to use before putting on makeup and after. I use it when I go out so that my lips will be soft and will smell like vanilla.
Kaley A.
saint cloud, MN
I absolutely love the quality of EOS!! The originality of the container it comes in as well as the quality of the product overall is great. Although I feel like it is a little bit pricey and that you definitely are paying for the name. But I still recommend it!
Zoe B.
State College, PA
The vanilla bean was just an average lip balm for me. I absolutely loved the pumpkin spice, it is a fall staple for the "basic" girl! The aroma it has is fabulous and it kept my lips chap free. I also love the shade of orange of the packaging it was super cute!
Mary M.
Miami
Así se quiebran normalmente mis labios! 😪Realmente me duelen mucho por que el frío me los reseca demasiado ! Y con eos siempre se hidratan demasiado y fácilmente se vuelven a reparar 😍😍😍 este es uno de mis favoritos porque huele muy rico también !!
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
EOS Pumpkin Spice Blam is a pumpkin spice flavor chapstick that smells like pumpkin pie. This chap stick also tastes like pumpkin pie too. You can only find it during the fall holiday season. I suggest you pick some up today before it's too late.
Clarissa♒️ C.
Daly City
I received the vanilla bean one for xmas and I was surprised at how well it worked! I love the roundedness cus it gives an easy way of application. Also wonderful smell. Leaves lips soft for a long time and doesn't leave lips chapped/peel.