eos pomegranate raspberry shave cream

NULL

How it works on my skin?
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
eos pomegranate raspberry shave cream Does this irritate anyone’s skin?
Start your review of eos pomegranate raspberry shave cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love eos shaving cream, it smooths on nice and creamy, like body butter and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and refreshed.” in reviews
“It smells great and it makes my skin feel silly soft and this shaving cream doesn't leave me left with nicks and razor burn ” in reviews
“I have super sensitive and dry skin and I am very prone to getting razor burn, but ever since using this product I haven't been getting razor burn!” in reviews
“After using it my legs literally feel silky smooth for days longer than other varietys and we'll it smells amazing too :)” in reviews
“I loved this shaving cream because let's be honest it's in a pink beautiful packaging, and it's super soft and creamy like a lotion.” in reviews
Middletown, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
So before I started using this I use the basic stuff the Barbasol and the generic products that you would purchase at a grocery store not saying that you can’t purchase this at a grocery store it’s just I use the skintamite that was a less expensive brand and my friend had recommended this to me and I didn’t want to spend the money but I went ahead and did it because I live in a beach area I’m always in a swimsuit. That being said I cannot afford to have razor burn or dry skin and she told me how this is really moisturizing so I bought it on Amazon I tried it out I absolutely Love this product. It’s more like a thick cream when you put it on then like a foam and it just really does hydrate your skin and leaves your skin so smooth afterwards I’ll never use skin to me or one of the other brands again most likely unless they change their formula because this brand has really impressed me.
Grants Pass , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I saw all these posts on Influenster about the EOS shave cream, so I had to go buy some to try out for myself! It is super affordable, like less than $4, and it comes in a really nice pump bottle. I like the pump. I've never tried a pump shave cream and it is nice to not have the product keep leaking out after you've used it. The texture of the bottle is even nice feeling and it doesn't slip out of your wet hands because of the little bit of texture. The smell is amazing, and it leaves my skin feeling so nice and moisturized. I get a great close shave with less passes when using it. All in all it's a winner and I recommend it for sure. I will be repurchasing, probably in a different scent so I can try them all!
Morrisville, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the second one that I was talking about that is very nice and very sensitive for the bikini area it doesn’t really lather much it’s more of a lotion which I almost prefer when doing the bikini area because I feel that it sticks better and you’re giving yourself more of a protective layer between your sensitive skin and the razor The scent on this one is not harsh it’s not heavy it is very docile not to mention it does smell amazing and the price point is not that bad for what you’re getting and you don’t need to use a lot of it so therefore the price kind of is worth it because it lasts a while.
Centralia, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
eos pomegranate raspberry shave cream uploaded by Ashlie H.
My stepdaughter gave this to me. I have mixed feelings about this shaving cream. I don't love it but I don't hate it either. My expectations for this product were a lot higher with it being eos. It's more of a lotion shaving cream than a regular shaving cream and I don't really like that. It does hydrate my skin and leave it feeling smooth after shaving but that's the only thing I like about it. The scent is okay but it's not one I would choose.
I REALLY enjoy this product. First off, this shave cream smells AMAZING. I used this to shave my underarm, and usually after I shave my underarms, I have quite a bit of irritation, but so far, I haven't had any. I love that this product has a pump rather than being pressurized. The pump allows you to control how much product you want to come out, not to mention the pump is just easier and more convenient than a normal, traditional shaving cream bottle. I really enjoy this product - I think it's great!
Lake Orion, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This shave cream changed my life! I used to use normal soup or even conditioner and my legs were so dry after I shaved them. I tried some shaving creams but they were not good enough to notice a difference after shaving. I bought this one and I LOVE IT. I’m not gonna change my shaving cream anymore. The smell is delicious, the texture is perfect and the price too. My legs felt amazing after this and they look so hydrated.
Malvern, AR
This stuff is the best, first off it smells like a dream, I wish theyd make bodywash and lotions with these scents. Its also very thick, its not going to run off your legs and even water from the shower hitting isnt a bother to it. It doesnt leave until you say so. Best part is its so very moisturizing! I used to buy shave cream and shower lotions, no need anymore with this. It keeps my legs smooth all day!
I highly recommend this! It smells great and after the first time I used it my skin was so soft and smooth. I didn’t even use lotion after I shaved my legs because this stuff was so hydrating. The next time I used it (after I shaved) I put a little on before I got out of the shower and it worked great at completely hydrating my legs. I generally use body oil on my legs but this is a great change up.
Saint Paul, MN
The EOS shave cream in Raspberry is just superior to the other scents, and I can’t tell you exactly why. The lather is nice, but the bottle doesn’t seem to last very long and I wish it didn’t use so much plastic. I would love for EOS to come out with more sustainable options! I’ll continue to work through the stash I have built up from sales, but after that I’ll seriously consider switching to a more sustainable option.
Beloit, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m really not a fan of any of the Eos shave creams. The consistency is kind of like lotion and I feel like it melts off as I’m shaving in the shower. I also have to use a lot of product each time I shave, so the price point is high because I go through this quicker than a traditional shaving cream. I do like the scent, and that this leaves the skin hydrated, but overall I wouldn’t recommend.

375 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nobleton, ON
il y a 16 jours
eos pomegranate raspberry shave cream Does this irritate anyone’s skin?
kelsey G. • il y a 15 jours
When i used it, it didn’t irritate my skin at all. It was more actually moisturizing than other shaving creams i’ve tried!