eos® Organic Smooth Sphere Lip BalmInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #34 in Lip Care

eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

• Long-lasting moisture
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free
  • 0.25 oz

Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*

*Organic. **Component of Natural Flavor. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.

Reviews (120301)
🤘Juliette W.
Holtsville, NY
Works really good, applied easily. Not the best price for a chapstick but the quality is worth it
Shannon L.
Reading, Berkshire
Review for: Strawberry Sorbet more...
Absolutely love EOS

Love love love the packaging of these Lip Balms, they are really easy to use and apply well, they taste good too! This is the third Lip Balm I have purchased from EOS now and they do not disappoint! Would recommend to others.
I have worn mine out... i love EOS so much, infact I have a collection. The best products I have used to moisturise my lips.
Taylor 💋.
Y’all let me tell you, EOS is my all time favorite .. I will take that baby out and apply it all over my lips for a good 5 minutes and find myself doing that multiple times of the day. It smells amazing , it feels amazing and is so cute. It’s honestly my new obsession and I want all of the ones they have. Right now I have the green peppermint one in my purse and it’s so good I want to eat it ( don’t do that though please )
Olivia M.
West Kelowna, BC
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I love the smell of these lipbalms, especially this mint one! But I can't wear these anymore. They make the corners of my mouth crack and crust, and it's just super painful. I can literally apply it one time after not using it for months, and my lips will immediately crack after that. I don't understand why. The lipbalms are a little pricey, and their spherical shape is a little odd to carry around. I personally would not recommend these.
Shontanae G.
I don’t care witch one you get they all suck ! They don’t help your dry lips they make them worse ! It’s super greasy and just sits in your lips heavily. I will never buy. I would moisturize my lips with chainsaws before I buy this !
Sophie S.
I really wanted to like eos. They come in a ton of flavors and the packaging is adorable, but they dry the heck out of my lips and I feel I always get some sort of outbreak from them. Nasty.
Janita N.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I think this is a really good lipbalm and it makes the lips feel more moisturized. I actually like the shape when applying this but I found the packaging a little bit difficult when I need to put the lipbalm on my handbag and take it with me. It has a lovely scent.
Tessa B.
I have very sensitive lips and unfortunately this broke me out into an allergic reaction
Anna H.
Vinton, VA
Smell delicious and keep my lips hydrated. But wears off quickly and I find myself having to reapply 50 times a day...if these had better staying power I would give them 5 stars.
Christina B.
St. John's, NL
What is your favorite flavor?
Nicole s.
I always see this product and am tempted to buy it, should i make the investment?
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
Do you like the packaging?
Kelly W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Whats your favorite flavor?
Blanca C.
Have you guys had any awkward moments when you're applying this & people who don't know its lipbalm are looking at you like "what is she doing?" LOL